What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a bunch of Neo-Nazis in the U.S. Russia going to attack the U.S.? Because its a nuclear power, things are pretty dangerous...Russia may need to do something.
40073327_101.jpg
If the situation has come to this, the US might wanna look at nuking it self.

Yeah no.

That's the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time.

Anything beats a nuclear armageddon.

And I hate to break it to you.

Ukraine ain't worth it.

Thats your view. I'm telling you the view of my own mother who lived in communism and saw Russian brutality dished out to Eastern Europe. That is not life. Eastern Europe didnt have a nuclear umbrella then, but now they have a military that can fight and maybe a US nuclear umbrella. To avoid testing that nuclear umbrella and to avoid testing their military, they know that Ukraine is fighting for their freedom right now and if Ukraine fails, they are next. They must resist, worrying about what Putin will do wont help anyone.

I doubt it... Even if Putin wins in Ukraine... The Russians would have lost too much in the process to progress any further... There will be no momentum left after Ukraine for the Russians.

Putin's war in Ukraine is unpopular amongst Russians.... He has limited options and time.
Just like he uses the conquered Chechens to sow death and destruction to Ukraine, He will use the conquered ukanians to do the same to other europeans.

But dont worry, he wil be stopped here. Europe and America realise this.

Lol I’m not willing to die for what happens in Ukraine. No one in far off America wants to die. The lives of billions in the world are worth more than the Ukrainian state “surviving”.
Its not to save Ukraine, its to prevent Russia growing. People in America wont be asked thankfully. This has bipartisan support.

Probably some confusion how they are going to deliver it. But Poland giving it to the U.S. instead of directly to Ukraine is treating the MiGs like hot potato.

Well Russia needs to do something quick because more anti tanks and volunteers are flowing in. And many of these guys are veterans and have training. Not something the Russian forces want to have to deal with long term...

A Korean YouTuber and former navy seal says he has arrived in Ukraine to fight, despite his government's travel ban to the country​

Ken Rhee, a popular South Korean YouTuber and former Korean navy seal said he has landed in Ukraine to fight as a volunteer soldier — despite his government's travel ban to the country.
Poles are smart unlike Ukrainians. They know if something happens or Russia retaliates. Yanks will run away and leave them to fend for themselves. Just like they left Ukraine in the lurch.

Poles are smart unlike Ukrainians. They know if something happens or Russia retaliates. Yanks will run away and leave them to fend for themselves. Just like they left Ukraine in the lurch.

Yes. Message of US, to countries surrounding Russia, is crystal clear:

"Jaagday raena; saaday tay na raena"
:lol: :lol:

I think Chinese companies will take over and/or be sold off to Russian business

China can make chips, not as advance as US but near enough.
nah secondary sanctions will cripple any chinese companies unless its dedicated for russian trade

i will take a #5 mcputin with fries please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom