What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ukrainians will allow foreign fighters who have volunteered to apply for Ukrainian citizenship should they wish to:

This clearly illustrates the US/NATO aren't protecting Ukraine. Just sending weapons to wash their hands. Why else would Ukraine be pleading to foreigners to join the war?

Yes.

Maybe it is true Poutine have no brain.

Wrong. The Russians knew it all along. Anyone who starts a war knows the consequences.

This clearly illustrates the US/NATO aren't protecting Ukraine. Just sending weapons to wash their hands. Why else would Ukraine be pleading to foreigners to join the war?
So NATO could join the war.

What for? A non NATO country seems to be doing Russia damages pretty good.

There is a recent joke about Ukraine...

Zelensky, as a concession to Russia, turned down NATO potential membership offer. But considering how Zelensky have been leading Ukraine and how Ukrainians fought despite being outnumbered and outgunned, Zelensky offered NATO to join Ukraine.

This is Day 13. Where is the VKS?
Whenever someone says Zelensky I think of him playing piano with his weewee. Then I imagine how he's playing with Ukrainian people and their lives in the same way.

In the end they will pay price. While he'll flee to Tel Aviv.

This move by West devalues usd cuz other people and nations are watching Afghan and now Russian sovereign money and assets confiscated.

So this decreases their confidence.
hope switzerland gets screwed

all these western countries have been protecting corrupt criminals from developing worlds and thus enabling corruption

its certainly one way to get back the trade deficits that they incur while still being able to sit back and call those countries corrupt while continuously undermining their development and institutions

hope switzerland gets screwed

all these western countries have been protecting corrupt criminals from developing worlds and thus enabling corruption

its certainly one way to get back the trade deficits that they incur while still being able to sit back and call those countries corrupt while continuously undermining their development and institutions
I'm trying to watch this very closely from a ahadis perspective as well. This could turn big in no time indeed.

100% effective against an air assault.

IMG_20220309_141241.jpg

I'm trying to watch this very closely from a ahadis perspective as well. This could turn big in no time indeed.
so far UK has refused to punish the oligarchs i guess they want to pounce on the opportunity to become the main place to store corruption gains

some say its in case they need it for nato intervention

Exactly, Russia is using the minimal amount of force and resources it needs to take and complete its objectives. The rest of the force and resources are on standby in case NATO gets involved or the homeland comes under attack. On top of that Russia is fighting this war mainly with conscripts, paramilitary and some military regulars.

Ukrainian cities Kyiv and Mariupol are all about done for.

Last edited:

Wrong. The Russians knew it all along. Anyone who starts a war knows the consequences

Just to add onto this - unskilled volunteers going to Poland no matter how well intentioned are making a very big mistake - if you are not trained or skilled in combat or medicine or working in conflict/disaster zones - you will be a complete liability.

There are a lot of people spreading misinformation online that the Ukrainians will “train” new volunteers this I believe is a lie as they “Ukrainians” are in a state of war, they have 120,000 news Ukrainians to train and equip and they will be priority.

I have read multiple tweets from disgruntled people who went to Poland only to be refused by the Ukrainian recruiters on the border for lack of skill and preparedness - people turning up without basic kit- basic language skills - nothing.

I wrote a very detailed post on the practicalities of deploying to conflict zones in my previous post which is found here:

If you know anyone who is NOT skilled and toying with the idea of wasting money to fly to Poland only to waste their time and the time of the Ukrainians - please share this information with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom