What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
interestingly, the Russians have yet to use their serious artillery. I have not seen any footage of tos-1 being used, or at least used in signficant quantities. These thermobaric weapons are literally the most effective weapons to use in such fighting conditions.

This tells you the Russian losses have been so minimal, that the top leadership hasnt even decided to bring the big guns out yet (literally). If these reports of 10s of thousands of Russians killed the western media is putting out were remotely true, then the russians would have started carpet bombing resistance areas long ago.

The Russians are making excellent steady progress. even with the gloves on.

Russia has used all of its artillery capability outside of TOS-1. TOS-1 would only bring mass civilian casualties.

Russia is now approaching 1,000 losses in 2 weeks.

interestingly, the Russians have yet to use their serious artillery. I have not seen any footage of tos-1 being used, or at least used in signficant quantities. These thermobaric weapons are literally the most effective weapons to use in such fighting conditions.

This tells you the Russian losses have been so minimal, that the top leadership hasnt even decided to bring the big guns out yet (literally). If these reports of 10s of thousands of Russians killed the western media is putting out were remotely true, then the russians would have started carpet bombing resistance areas long ago.

The Russians are making excellent steady progress. even with the gloves on.

CIA director Burns

Last edited:
What what what what what what what what what what?

Russia doesnt have any T54 or T55 im service. They only have t72, t80 and t90

They have T-54/55 not in service, but in storage in huge quantities.

Russia has used all of its artillery capability outside of TOS-1. TOS-1 would only bring mass civilian casualties.

Russia is now approaching 1,000 losses in 2 weeks.

CIA director Burns

These CIA twitter crap coming out of the US inteligence community has less than 0 value. you can continue spamming their propaganda, it does not change reality.

and no, tos-1 will not equal mass civilian casualties. If the Ukies stopped using civilians as human shields, Those things can easily clear out areas of resistance.

I think Russia has held back so far because of the psycological effect it would have on propaganda ("OMGGG EVIL RUSSIA VACUUM BOMBING BABIES" - western media)

but mostly because it hasnt had the operational need to. Despite what twitter tells you, the Russians have taken virtually any territory they seriously contested, have complete initiative in the war, And are systematically massing around and encircling large cities. The only chance the ukies have to hold the cities is to take human hostages, to prevent Russia from using their serious artillery.

Thats why you are seeing these disgraceful nazis abusing civilians, not letting them go and using them as human shields. Its the only chance they have to fight Russia, hiding behind women and kids.

There is no way Russia has any intentions beyond Ukraine.

Putin is an intelligent man.

He is quite aware that Russia CAN NOT take on NATO conventionally.

Ukraine was a core security issue for Russia which they have stated for quite some time.

It was the West that was pushing the conflict.

You are probably correct and there ARE some voices even in the West which would agree with you.

You don't get the idea. Now, Russia can only go through the pain of issuing encrypted radios to its top officers, and people in the command chain. They use very powerful, vehicle mounted radios, and everybody else uses Baofeng.

So, anybody using encrypted comms instantly stand out from unencrypted comms of the rest of the army, pointing to them being commanders, or a radio relay point.
Yes but this general wasn't using that. Allegedly. He was using an unsecured line.

You are probably correct and there ARE some voices even in the West which would agree with you.

What's going on is bordering on insanity.

Senseless killing of innocent people.

From our religious tradition a perfect example of those who spread corruption on earth.

OMG.

Read carefully.

We be fooked.

And what's the correct date? 🤔
There are many, do you consider the invasion of Poland or UK declaration of war? or USSR declaration or war? Or even Japanese invasion of China?

These dates are just made up. Its whenever you want it to be.

There is no way Russia has any intentions beyond Ukraine.

Putin is an intelligent man.

He is quite aware that Russia CAN NOT take on NATO conventionally.

Ukraine was a core security issue for Russia which they have stated for quite some time.

It was the West that was pushing the conflict.

The Russian position is quite reasonable.

A neutral Ukraine.

A buffer so to speak.

Again, if Putin had the means to go Westward, then YES.

I would agree with you.

I am SURE he would love to bring back the Soviet Union territorially.

But he knows he can't.

And thus this is not his intention in regards to this intervention in Ukraine.
I'm afraid you dont know Russia well enough.

And he is not an intelligent many anymore since he just made a decision which will without any shadow of doubt destroy Russia. Either through Nuclear war, or civil war. Most likely civil war.

There are many, do you consider the invasion of Poland or UK declaration of war? or USSR declaration or war? Or even Japanese invasion of China?

I'm afraid you dont know Russia well enough.

And he is not an intelligent many anymore since he just made a decision which will without any shadow of doubt destroy Russia. Either through Nuclear war, or civil war. Most likely civil war.

Ok chief.

But there would be one mutually agreed start date? That we read in history books?

Surely ww2 start date isn't 1 september 2015 just because i want it to be?

Can it be considered a gradual acceptance of Russian requests? A softening. Probably as a consequence of the negotiations!
  • "Less passionate to join NATO" (One of Rus demands)
  • "Denied that it plans to retake Donbas" (Second of Rus demands)

Zelensky ‘less passionate’ about Ukraine joining NATO

“I’ve become less passionate about this issue after we understood that NATO isn’t ready to accept Ukraine. The alliance is afraid of controversial things and a confrontation with Russia,” Zelensky said. . . . confirmed that he was ready for direct negotiations with his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin. . . . Russia demands that Ukraine officially declare itself a neutral country that will never join NATO. . . . Kiev denied claims that it was planning to retake the rebellious republics by force.

CIA said twice that Rus is going to double down.
i.e. CIA is foreseeing a more stronger push coming from Rus. Which is in-line with a military analyst that Rus/USSR had a habit of phase#1 of sending worst equipment/personnel followed by phase#2.

Rest was hokus pokus for public consumption. e.g. we have not seen any tangible effects of sanctions on Rus yet, other than a graph of RUB vs USD which until translated into tangible effects could just mean more remittances from Russians. So CIA made a false claim that Putin has been proven wrong about financial aspect. Nothing has been proven yet on sanctions front, they are still waiting to see (link). Hence CIA's other claim that Putin will not be able to sustain automatically nullifies. The ONLY thing that's proven is West is paying a lot more for fuel and metals and airline costs.

CIA makes another false claim that Putin's estimate about Urk resistance is proven wrong. Because it's Urk+almost whole of NATO/EU countries, not just Urk. So the statement is factually incorrect.

As for the claim of 2000-4000 Rusi deaths, they admitted "with low confidence" reports. i.e. possibly just self-appeasing guesses.

Examples of the only proven effects of sanctions:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom