What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
These CIA twitter crap coming out of the US inteligence community has less than 0 value. you can continue spamming their propaganda, it does not change reality.

and no, tos-1 will not equal mass civilian casualties. If the Ukies stopped using civilians as human shields, Those things can easily clear out areas of resistance.

I think Russia has held back so far because of the psycological effect it would have on propaganda ("OMGGG EVIL RUSSIA VACUUM BOMBING BABIES" - western media)

but mostly because it hasnt had the operational need to. Despite what twitter tells you, the Russians have taken virtually any territory they seriously contested, have complete initiative in the war, And are systematically massing around and encircling large cities. The only chance the ukies have to hold the cities is to take human hostages, to prevent Russia from using their serious artillery.

Thats why you are seeing these disgraceful nazis abusing civilians, not letting them go and using them as human shields. Its the only chance they have to fight Russia, hiding behind women and kids.

As the CIA Director said the video below, the Russian military has been "largely ineffective" in the war to date. And the 2000-4000 Russians killed is from the DIA director below.

Your just a keyboard warrior on PDF. You have no credibility whatsoever

But there would be one mutually agreed start date? That we read in history books?

Surely ww2 start date isn't 1 september 2015 just because i want it to be?
Well its not in 2015 thats for sure.

But interestingly, Japan and Russia have still not ended WW2 amongst themselves. There is no peace treaty and Russia still holds Japanese territory.

Zelenskyy trusted the back stabbers. Glad that Pakistan doesn't trust the west or US anymore. The reason why India choose to be neutral in this conflict too.

Yankees strategy was plain and simple from the start, they will fight Russia till the last Ukrainian.

Meanwhile Volkswagen stops taking any more orders for its hybrid cars. There are massive problems due to sanctions and materials required are not available.

Car industry or other industry in general is in big trouble. Hope this war comes to a quick end!

Zelenskyy trusted the back stabbers. Glad that Pakistan doesn't trust the west or US anymore. The reason why India choose to be neutral in this conflict too.

Yankees strategy was plain and simple from the start, they will fight Russia till the last Ukrainian.

Please stop coming up with your Conspiracy Theories .

It is not the CIA, but the western people too who don't want a war with Russia at this stage.

As a Pakistani, could you tell me India usurped the Kashmir, and Pakistani leaders and Army were giving only the speeches against India, but practically did nothing to stop the Indian invasion.

It is a reality that Pakistani people don't want a war with India on the issue of occupied Kashmir at this particular moment.

This is exactly the same with Western people too. They don't want a war with Russia at this particular moment.

But unfortunately, people have always a lot of Conspiracy Theories in their minds and no one could stop them.

I As the CIA Director said the video below, the Russian military has been "largely ineffective" in the war to date. And the 2000-4000 Russians killed is from the DIA director below.

Your just a keyboard warrior on PDF. You have no credibility whatsoever

Because whatever the CIA sais is the truth? thats why their words are all thats needed as proof ?

and I dont remember using myself as a source for anything... so i dont know how your last 'keyboard warrior' comment is even relevant to anything... But do go on, the official retweeter of state department/intelligence propaganda.

HTS is a terrorist organization. However, even the sins of HTS remain light compared to the Wagner terrorist organization, which has killed thousands of civilians, including acts of terrorism and fueling civil war in 6-7 different countries of the world. People are still dying in Tripoli from the traps and mines left by Wagner.

There is no doubt that the Russian propaganda tools have learned very well to instrumentalize this Islamic terrorism. The last time they were in Kazakhstan, so they went to Ukraine from there. After all, this could not be a post-truth method that could only be monopolized by the USA.

Honestly, that's not the part I'm interested in. Because both sides are trying to use their propaganda tools and their powers of persuading societies to the fullest in order to establish an ethical basis for themselves. So understandable.

The interesting detail is: The photo selection of the relevant Russian information unit and even your reason for sharing this tweet, but at the same time, I think most people understand why. Let me make two reminders though: HTS dont uses the Turkish patch on camouflage. The news itself is a typical Russian propaganda and the photograph used is even irrelevant to this propagative claim.

Such a thing would never be allowed. HTS is a terrorist organization according to Turkish law. Many wanted members and managers of this terrorist organization were caught by Turkish law enforcement, and there is a search and arrest record for others. The reasons why Turkey does not directly fight HTS in Idlib is related to the situation of millions of Syrians pushed to the Hatay border by the Assad regime. These are a separate story, and if anyone wishes, we can discuss these issues in the related thread.

The second reason is Russia's direct protection of the PKK, which threatens Turkey, especially in Tel Rifat and Manbij, north of Aleppo. While Russia protects a terrorist organization that threatens Turkey, it cannot be among Turkey's priorities that it consumes its human and financial resources against another terrorist organization that does not threaten it.

We all know very well why the Russian propaganda tools are so uncomfortable. But if they can rein in their arrogance and understand how Turkey is trying to hold on to a neutral position, they will go a long way. And again, reminder, there are no Turkish drones flying in Ukraine.

In any case, I will report this 'purposed' post and I will follow what the decision will be. If even such low-level psyops are allowed now, I assure the entire pals in advance I will literally flood the thread with similar style.

@waz @RescueRanger @LeGenD

As a Pakistani, could you tell me India usurped the Kashmir, and Pakistani leaders and Army were giving only the speeches against India, but practically did nothing to stop the Indian invasion.
Indian Invasion in Indian occupied Kashmir? That doesn't count as Invasion of Pakistan territory. Do you really have any idea what happened when India actually invaded/breached LOC? They were forced to turn back in their tracks all the while dropping payloads on trees and crows.

Abhinandan got a bloody nose when he breached LOC too. Pakistan Army dominated the escalation ladder and tamed them down. India can't dare to Invade Pakistan because we are ready to defend every inch of it.

HTS is a terrorist organization. However, even the sins of HTS remain light compared to the Wagner terrorist organization, which has killed thousands of civilians, including acts of terrorism and fueling civil war in 6-7 different countries of the world. People are still dying in Tripoli from the traps and mines left by Wagner.

There is no doubt that the Russian propaganda tools have learned very well to instrumentalize this Islamic terrorism. The last time they were in Kazakhstan, so they went to Ukraine from there. After all, this could not be a post-truth method that could only be monopolized by the USA.

Honestly, that's not the part I'm interested in. Because both sides are trying to use their propaganda tools and their powers of persuading societies to the fullest in order to establish an ethical basis for themselves. So understandable.

The interesting detail is: The photo selection of the relevant Russian information unit and even your reason for sharing this tweet, but at the same time, I think most people understand why. Let me make two reminders though: HTS dont uses the Turkish patch on camouflage. The news itself is a typical Russian propaganda and the photograph used is even irrelevant to this propagative claim.

Such a thing would never be allowed. HTS is a terrorist organization according to Turkish law. Many wanted members and managers of this terrorist organization were caught by Turkish law enforcement, and there is a search and arrest record for others. The reasons why Turkey does not directly fight HTS in Idlib is related to the situation of millions of Syrians pushed to the Hatay border by the Assad regime. These are a separate story, and if anyone wishes, we can discuss these issues in the related thread.

The second reason is Russia's direct protection of the PKK, which threatens Turkey, especially in Tel Rifat and Manbij, north of Aleppo. While Russia protects a terrorist organization that threatens Turkey, it cannot be among Turkey's priorities that it consumes its human and financial resources against another terrorist organization that does not threaten it.

We all know very well why the Russian propaganda tools are so uncomfortable. But if they can rein in their arrogance and understand how Turkey is trying to hold on to a neutral position, they will go a long way. And again, reminder, there are no Turkish drones flying in Ukraine.

In any case, I will report this 'purposed' post and I will follow what the decision will be. If even such low-level psyops are allowed now, I assure the entire pals in advance I will literally flood the thread with similar style.

@waz @RescueRanger @LeGenD

By the way, it's Turkey's once in a decade opportunity to smack good whomever it wants to smack in Syria now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom