What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
West has even disabled dirty video websites in Russia. I wish someone did that for rest world too man. Healtier men. Healthier relationships.

Putin is many things, but he's not dumb or suicidal.

His not dumb but a bit Suicidal cause his Russian which is natural. I honestly don't think Putin is intimidated by NATO at all whatsoever but it is the other way around.. He plays the mad-man role and NATO always takes the grounded guy role and gets out of the way..

I would say China is intimidated by NATO to some degree but not Putin and in fact it is the other way around

Last edited:
Also @Tamerlane and others trying to manipulate the thread please stop it guys.

This war is an entity by it's self stop using propaganda means to gather sympathy for one side.

I am completely neutral in this war and I won't break that for anyone

But is this your tootless NATO that just lost in Afghanistan up to win any war against Russia? you just make a blank claim that surely doesnt match reality on the ground now does it? NATO is too scared to fight, all those wapons in Poland will just stay there and Ukraine will get operated on. NATO is mad cuz it talks tough but couldnt match it, now they're sending mercenaries, just like in the syrian war.

You’ve got it wrong way round mate. Firstly , Ukrainian were never a fully paid up member of Nato Putin knew this. And if anything it’s Putins weakness or his huge army failure to stop all the arms given openly to the Ukrainian forces killing hundred.s of Russian troops armour and planes by nato . So I don’t think your argument really stands up here describing nato as weak if anything they are the more aggressive towards Russia now openly releasing information on each nato member who and how much they are giving to Ukrainian. I said it from the start putin as walked into a war his country will not win.

Ahh I see now.

You're one of the usual cookie cutter America hater types.

Not worth having any kind of intellectual debate with you. Find someone else to play with. Thanks

It's not cookie cutter hate.

Do yourself a favor and read up on the Russian rationale for war.

And examine the events chronologically for yourself.

Here's a starting point

Check the facts.

There are alot of viewpoints.

But I find his to be the most intellectually honest.

Also, note the date of this talk.

Have you noticed something about refugees in Ukraine and refugees in Syria?

Ukrainians: "My family leave,I go back to fight"

Syrians: "I come here first,my family come later ok"

View attachment 821807

This poster is constantly provocative but can't handle getting it back and constantly reports you to the mods

throwing stones from a glass house.. If I was to make some thread I would get banned because you would be reporting me so much

• Haha
Reactions: mmr
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom