What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's easy to find out, just call his bluff and liberate UA.

It just may come to that.

But unlike some of you here who act like you control yours (or others) country's military, I have absolutely no power over mine

And have no access to the mighty nuclear codes that control the nuclear Triad.

For the glory seekers - stay at home:

I see them having a lot of territorials now, but no armour, or heavy armaments to arm them now.

The best use of them is to send them to southwest to take cities.

Russians show follow patterning: they capture a city, extinguish resistance by regular forces, and then jump to the next one, while leaving only a token force begin to protect supply lines, and control the population/finish off stragglers.

I only seen very light forces on APCs intimidating the population there.

I bet they immediately wrapped their heavier force, and sent it eastward to Marioupol.

100k men with Kalashnikovs can probably do something about few APCs.

Marioupol cutoff will be dreadful for the large Russian formation in the open field.

Last edited:
Putin knows he wouldn't stand a chance against NATO and has said as much. It's also why he's telling them to keep out on the threat of nuclear destruction.
But is this your tootless NATO that just lost in Afghanistan up to win any war against Russia? you just make a blank claim that surely doesnt match reality on the ground now does it? NATO is too scared to fight, all those wapons in Poland will just stay there and Ukraine will get operated on. NATO is mad cuz it talks tough but couldnt match it, now they're sending mercenaries, just like in the syrian war.

It just may come to that.

But unlike some of you here who act like you control yours
(or others) country's military, I have absolutely no power over mine

And have no access to the mighty nuclear codes that control the nuclear Triad.
Amreeka did not waste a sec in liberating Kuwait, Eyraq and half a dozen more.. I wonder what happened this time. LMAO..

Not even in your wildest dreams.
Wet dreams that is.. :)

The Western media is busy declaring this as failed campaign while Russia is grabbing territories

Only a fool believes the western media narrative.

One only needs to look at the map, and absolute desperTion of zionist zelensky.

Its ironic how baghdad bob became such a cult hit in the west. Little they knew that their own media would put him to shame a few years later

Amreeka did not waste a sec in liberating Kuwait, Eyraq and half a dozen more.. I wonder what happened this time. LMAO..

Ahh I see now.

You're one of the usual cookie cutter America hater types.

Not worth having any kind of intellectual debate with you. Find someone else to play with. Thanks

Re loss of a general in active combat zone, happens- I myself lost a family member who was a 2 star general during the fighting with the Taliban in SWAT province, Pakistan.
What was his name?

Ahh I see now.

You're one of the usual cookie cutter America hater types.

Not worth having any kind of intellectual debate with you. Find someone else to play with. Thanks
Lol, the usual rant, come back when amreek liberates UA until then go waste twitter BW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom