What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, entrapment isn't yet fully complete and lot of western hardware coming in. It is another matter to see how much of it will actually make it to kyiv.
It will likely take a week to 10 days more.
I will certainly take 10 or more, if Indians are in charge of logistics.

The complete blindness of the US empire's lackeys

Can anyone explain why it was so terrible and costly to grant Ukraine neutrality?
Putin wanted neutrality and demilitarisation so he could invade with no casualties. Sorry, territorial expansion will cost them.

5323977.jpg

There is so much disinformation going on, no real clear scenario of where this war is going.

1) is the war leaning towards Russia or Ukraine?
2) is it becoming a gureilla warfare with 17 thousand ATGMs being pumped in?
3) Are mercenaries coming in from Russia or from west to fight ?

Russia will be wrecked by this no doubt. But so will the west, especially Europe. I know that the western media has distorted facts about the global reality so long that most westerners are out of touch with the way the world is changing but Europe’s economy is about to be majorly wrecked. I am talking about the dissipation of much of the middle class.
No, the notional West is more resilient than you think. And when I said 'notional', it includes JPN, SKR, Taiwan, and Singapore.

AIIB seems to be the first bank to refuse to do anything with Russia. Other banks WILL follow suit. There will be some reluctance mainly from pressure by The Party, but if The Party allows the financial sector some independence, more financial institutions will back away from Russia. On the other hand, the US with our 20T economy will assist Europe. Look at the current hostility towards Russia in the non-military and non-governmental areas. The longer this war, the more likely Ukraine will win in the end. The US and NATO will tread the legality line to send military aid to Ukraine while China does nothing to help Russia. Russian casualties will build and Elon Musk will be credited. Is there a Chinese Elon Musk equivalent to help Russia?

The bottom line is that the US-Europe will be damaged but it will be nothing like Russia WILL receive.

Reactions: mmr
No, the notional West is more resilient than you think. And when I said 'notional', it includes JPN, SKR, Taiwan, and Singapore.

AIIB seems to be the first bank to refuse to do anything with Russia. Other banks WILL follow suit. There will be some reluctance mainly from pressure by The Party, but if The Party allows the financial sector some independence, more financial institutions will back away from Russia. On the other hand, the US with our 20T economy will assist Europe. Look at the current hostility towards Russia in the non-military and non-governmental areas. The longer this war, the more likely Ukraine will win in the end. The US and NATO will tread the legality line to send military aid to Ukraine while China does nothing to help Russia. Russian casualties will build and Elon Musk will be credited. Is there a Chinese Elon Musk equivalent to help Russia?

The bottom line is that the US-Europe will be damaged but it will be nothing like Russia WILL receive.
Did I say Russia was not going to be wrecked?

It will. But you are underestimating how wrecked the west’s middle class will be. Just wait and see, no point pondering here.

If this is true, and allowing the 'fast and furious' nature of internet news, maybe the Russia/Poutine supporters should consider the possibility that while the Ukrainian military maybe lacking in hardware, they are not short in prescience. Given what happened to Georgia, the Ukrainians could have been preparing for this invasion or at least have been laying out at the high level what they could do if Russia invade. And that was unexpected for Poutine.

If this is true, and allowing the 'fast and furious' nature of internet news, maybe the Russia/Poutine supporters should consider the possibility that while the Ukrainian military maybe lacking in hardware, they are not short in prescience. Given what happened to Georgia, the Ukrainians could have been preparing for this invasion or at least have been laying out at the high level what they could do if Russia invade. And that was unexpected for Poutine.
CIA could also be in ground to support Ukranian defence with intelligence and strategic direction to delay occupation. :cheers:

Reactions: mmr
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom