What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just fall for the game and getting it in return. The region is threatened with war now. Furthermore, it seems like NATO will let Russia takeover or at-least control Ukraine and then an insurgency will be injected to pull in Russia for ever lasting war with guerillas & proxies. And the cycle continues.
The West started by disarming Ukraine from its nuclear weapons with a promise that it will join the EU.. but that never materialized..

There wont be an insurgency in ukraine

Maybe, personally i don't see NATO having the willpower to support such an insurgency given the current geopolitical climate.

Never trust the gang with a history in M.E, Africa & Afghanistan. Even in some cases, they were arming Daesh type groups since that serves the purpose. It is in-fact about geo politics and whatever may be handy to harm the enemy.

The West started by disarming Ukraine from its nuclear weapons with a promise that it will join the EU.. but that never materialized..

That is the West for you my friend. Others should learn as well. National Interest first.

And I think this is where I will kindly disagree with you.

Let's not forget, this all started because Ukraine wanted to join the EU, and economic bloc. NATO didn't factor into this until Russia started supporting separatists rebels, who are really just Russian regulars pretending to be ukranian separatists.
Eastern Ukraine was not onboard with joining the EU. Once their president got kicked out they revolted. Russian has popular support in eastern Ukraine. Then there was the Minsk agreement that was agreed and signed clearly baring Ukraine from seeking to join NATO in exchange for Russia promising not to invade. What did Ukraine do afterwards? Try to join NATO.

Doesnt have good air defence?

If Ukraine located in South East Asia, they would be one of the country with Strongest Air Defence Network in the region.

They have bunch of S-300V1, TOR, BUK, Strela, Tunguska, and many others.

They also have 69 unit 4-4.5th Gen combat aircraft (Sukhoi-27 & MIG-29) to have a good fight.

But as you can see, Russian sucessfully obliterate their chain of command.
If this continue, Russian would successfully turn Ukraine Armed Forces (UAF) become bunch of guerilla fighters in matter of week

Comparitavely to Russia. Always analyse using context if you want to interpret other member post instead of jumping with your comment while bringing South East Asia as comparison.

Ukraine Government Announcement:

⚡️Ukrainian military holds the defense and protects the state from the Russian aggressor.

As of 14:00 on February 24 it is known that:

ОдинOne Russian K-52 helicopter and three helicopters near Gostomel were shot down in the Kyiv region near Mezhyhirya.
▫️Fighting is going on in Luhansk region. Near Happiness, the enemy continues to suffer losses.
▫️Border guards together with the Armed Forces and the National Guard hold the defense and repel attacks.
▫️Near the village. A fire broke out in Novozburivka, Skadovsk district, on the territory of the military unit located in the forest of Zburivsky forestry.
As a result of the shelling in Oleshkiv, 4 HRDF personnel were evacuated to a shelter.
▫️In the Odesa region in Ivaniv district, 10 servicemen received shrapnel wounds during the shelling of the A-2800 Armed Forces.
АнA military plane An-26 of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was shot down in the Kyiv region in the Obukhiv district near the village of Trypillya. Information about the wounded and dead is being clarified.
▫️Rescue services received a report that as a result of the explosion there was a fire in the city of Odessa on Novomoskovsk Street. Upon arrival at the scene of the call, rescuers set fire to the warehouses of one of the enterprises. The fire was extinguished. No one was killed or injured. Vehicles were evacuated from nearby areas.

Russia lost a lot of hardware and is still losing hardware.

But I don't ever expect you to admit it, considering you're the type to push your propaganda, like you always do.

And no, Ukrainians aren't standing down just yet. You and I both know what you said is false.

But again, you won't admit it.
The US lost a stealth fighter/bomber over Serbia. So?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom