What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said the same about Iraq and Afghanistan.

You care so much about peace on your continent. You have zero concern for peace in other places. In fact, you invade, occupy and ravage places. I find it hilarious how US/NATO are screaming for peace.

Very well said, in reality, the USA & NATO are the ones who makes Ukraine scapegoat for their vested evil intentions.

The man didn't give in to being played around with being pressured, played it like a lion for the Russians.
Not really. He's made quite a few blunders, of which I will talk about once this invasion is over, and full occupation begins.

india -ukraine & taiwan's new reports are equally reputable and trustworthy.

I don't know where Ukraine went wrong. Its a massive country with 45 million population yet is falling like flies.

Lessons for smaller countries who have bigger enemies. Develop nukes at all costs to secure your future.

It is far from over this is just the first engagement phase besides not only nukes Ukraine has poor ADS, airforce and EWs.. Countries like Qatar, Azerbaijan, Morocco etc etc are much much better armed leagues ahead.. Jordan is also much better armed in comparison but still this is only first phase because conventionally Ukraine is good and this will continue and resistance will get more stiff with time

Now this is what you call fantastic piloting. Formation flying in a professional manner, countermeasures are immediately deployed to defeat the MANPAD.
The Russian armed forces are not to be underestimated ..they are well trained and capable..although they are not facing very sophisticated weapons..but they are not using their most sophisticated weapons either..

Anyone remembers when Ukraine was the second most powerful nuclear force in the world?

May the sanity prevail. Ukraine was used by NATO to threaten Russia. They should have seen it coming that Russia wouldn't compromise on its security and allowing NATO to breath right on Russia's neck like this.

Ukraine is mostly flat making its terrain suitable for maneavure warfare russia is completely in a diffrent league compared to ukraine it never stood a chance.Ukraine should have recognized strategic realities and should have pushed for friendly relations with russia or a neutrality but they moved in opposite direction.
Demands were simple dont go to NATO

What lost military? They are killing Ukrainians in hundreds and basically destroying nearly all military infrastructure and assets of Ukraine and you think they are losing their military capabilities? Do you live in reality?

And Russia is far from a Chinese puppet state. Iran alone can sign over $10 billion worth of arms purchases from Russia if Russia doesn't fear the Western sanctions anymore. Russia has tried to play nice with the West so far. If it really wants to turn against the West, they can earn a lot of money from armed sales and transferring technology to the Middle East alone. I'm sure other parts of the world are interested in Russian arms and expertise as well.
If only it was that easy, but it's not. I've already explained my stances, no need for me to repeat myself.

By the way, lost soldiers and hardware are hard to replace, both of which Russia has lost.

May the sanity prevail. Ukraine was used by NATO to threaten Russia. They should have seen it coming that Russia wouldn't compromise on its security and allowing NATO to breath right on Russia's neck like this.
And I think this is where I will kindly disagree with you.

Let's not forget, this all started because Ukraine wanted to join the EU, and economic bloc. NATO didn't factor into this until Russia started supporting separatists rebels, who are really just Russian regulars pretending to be ukranian separatists.

Ukraine was used by NATO to threaten Russia
Considering how they are getting curbstomped, they certainly are a 'huge' threat..
This is an obvious Russian talking point which is blatantly false, the invasion was done for their own geopolitical interests in dominating that region at the end of the day. Call it what it is rather than this sugarcoated 'defense'. May as well start recognizing US involvement in Iraq as being just while we're at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom