What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe thats because that worthy enemy is hiding behind nato . Lol
Where is uncle sam ? Scared ?
I am 100% sure that usa is incapable of massing with Russia in eastern Europe.

Ukraine has never been and is currently not a member of NATO.

When Russia actually invades a NATO country, then give me a ring with your usual anti Western talking points

Do you think Ukraine stood a chance against Russia with a better air force?

I never said Ukraine is a match for Russia. If anything, I have seen Americans downplay the might of the Russian Army, not me. And you guys boasted about how NATO can stop a Russian invasion. It seems that they peed all over NATO and warnings by the US, France, the UK and Germany with this move.

Nevertheless, what Russia has achieved with its missiles in Ukraine can also be done by Iran. And except for maybe Israel (due to the large military aid it receives from different nations), Iran does have the upper hand in missile production in the region.

Yes

Ukraine has never been and is not currently a part of NATO.

Otherwise, I give you props for your well-rounded response
Yes, but I never claimed Ukraine was part of NATO. But NATO and Western powers did warn Russia of the consequences of launching a ground invasion of Ukraine and yet it didn't stop Russia. Let's be honest there, NATO is a joke without the US, the UK, France, and in recent years Turkey. Germany contributes mostly to the economic weight of the treaty. And as far as I can remember, all of these countries did stand with Ukraine, and some of them have sent weapons to Ukraine, have threatened Russia with crippling sanctions and yet Russia not only went ahead but it's completely dominating the war with minimum cost so far.

Why? What could they do to stop Russians? What could they do that missiles cannot achieve at a higher cost?

WTF, before I slept all it was , was putin announced war, I wake up and it’s gone worse, plane shot etc.

1645704709748.png

1645704787244.png

To Putin, I say, early congratulations on your victory, which everyone expected. Good luck with rebuilding your lost military capabilities after this war, as well as becoming a Chinese puppet state, since China is the only country capable of saving your economic collapse.

To Putin, I say, early congratulations on your victory, which everyone expected. Good luck with rebuilding your lost military capabilities with this war, as well as becoming a Chinese puppet state, since China is the only country capable of saving your economic collapse.
I could make a fortune selling all the lithium in your salt.

What lost military capabilities? Ukrainian "soldiers" are standing down all over the place so they don't get turned into red mist by Russia.

To Putin, I say, early congratulations on your victory, which everyone expected. Good luck with rebuilding your lost military capabilities with this war, as well as becoming a Chinese puppet state, since China is the only country capable of saving your economic collapse.

The man didn't give in to being played around with being pressured, played it like a lion for the Russians.

If that's really the case, they're certainly not helping them now, as Russia is moving in with relative ease.

They certainly have nowhere near the air, cruise and ballistic missile capability that Russia has.

I mean let's be real here
But they have DEMOCRACY! How could anything stop DEMOCRACY?!

Ukrainian forces are probably setting up ambushes for russian convoys when they leave. Ukrainian doctrine was geared towards guerilla warefare in case of russian invasion due to the disparity in power.

To Putin, I say, early congratulations on your victory, which everyone expected. Good luck with rebuilding your lost military capabilities after this war, as well as becoming a Chinese puppet state, since China is the only country capable of saving your economic collapse.
What lost military? They are killing Ukrainians in hundreds and basically destroying nearly all military infrastructure and assets of Ukraine and you think they are losing their military capabilities? Do you live in reality?

And Russia is far from a Chinese puppet state. Iran alone can sign over $10 billion worth of arms purchases from Russia if Russia doesn't fear the Western sanctions anymore. Russia has tried to play nice with the West so far. If it really wants to turn against the West, they can earn a lot of money from armed sales and transferring technology to the Middle East alone. I'm sure other parts of the world are interested in Russian arms and expertise as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom