What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You almost sound surprised? Ukraine militarily is no match for Russia.

Let's not act like Russia is taking on some worthy adversary.
Maybe thats because that worthy enemy is hiding behind nato . Lol
Where is uncle sam ? Scared ?
I am 100% sure that usa is incapable of massing with Russia in eastern Europe.

I was referring to your Air Force, but okay...
Do you think Ukraine stood a chance against Russia with a better air force?

Ukraine is absolutely no match for Russia militarily.

Let's not act like Ukraine is some militarily worthy adversary.

On the other hand, if you're fighting a country that also possesses those kinds of weapons in plenty, it won't be one-sided.
I never said Ukraine is a match for Russia. If anything, I have seen Americans downplay the might of the Russian Army, not me. And you guys boasted about how NATO can stop a Russian invasion. It seems that they peed all over NATO and warnings by the US, France, the UK and Germany with this move.

Nevertheless, what Russia has achieved with its missiles in Ukraine can also be done by Iran. And except for maybe Israel (due to the large military aid it receives from different nations), Iran does have the upper hand in missile production in the region.

Ukraine Ambassadar to India : lol

"Deeply Dissatisfied" With India Position: Ukraine Envoy As Russia Attacks​

Ukraine envoy said, "The recommendations and statement of your Ministry of External affairs -- that was India is closely following the development of events. We are deeply dissatisfied with this position"​

If that's really the case, they're certainly not helping them now, as Russia is moving in with relative ease.

They certainly have nowhere near the air, cruise and ballistic missile capability that Russia has.

I mean let's be real here

Ukraine doesnt have good air defense and Air Force.

Their power is more on ground troops that I think will be concentrated on certain strategic regions.

This troops are also enought to make insurgency operation supported by weapon supply from US and Nato and will be operated in region where anti Russian population are majority

Do you think Ukraine stood a chance against Russia with a better air force?

I never said Ukraine is a match for Russia. If anything, I have seen Americans downplay the might of the Russian Army, not me. And you guys boasted about how NATO can stop a Russian invasion. It seems that they peed all over NATO and warnings by the US, France, the UK and Germany with this move.

Nevertheless, what Russia has achieved with its missiles in Ukraine can also be done by Iran. And except for maybe Israel (due to the large military aid it receives from different nations), Iran does have the upper hand in missile production in the region.

Ukraine has never been and is not currently a part of NATO.

Otherwise, I give you props for your well-rounded response

Why are Indians EVERYWHERE?

Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 13-58-18 Nathalie Cardone - Hasta siempre (Official Video HD).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom