What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
US establishment suddenly remembering a nation that went toe to toe with the Soviets at the height of their power.. on their behalf and well, won the damned thing.

Trying to find a Pakistan on NATO territory. =)

Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 9.51.02 AM.png

Proper Teri yaad ai, teray janay kay baad scene. =P

"Pakistanis were not intimidated by the Soviets" - Bruce Ridel.

Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 10.42.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 10.42.12 AM.png

There are going to be insurrection in Ukraine regardless of which part of the country, people that were pro-Russia in Ukraine mostly changed their mind, and as a matter of fact they are one of the fiercest group that are repelling the Russian invasion, because if they were captured, they will be treated worse than Ukrainian.

Invading a country help uniting a defence, people that usually have quarrel set that aside and fight for a common enemy, that's what the Chinese did when they were attacked by the Japanese.....I mean, the nationalist and communist set their different a side to fight the Japanese.

I don't think anyone changed minds as Ukraine is very ethnic country and so is Russia. They are so ethnic that they are even allowing only Ukrainians first on trains. Hence the Pro-Russians were just ethnic Russians living in Ukraine and they were the once that came under assault in Donbass hence both countries are very ethnic oriented and there is no such thing as pro-russian or not but there is Ukrainian or Russian two ethnic groups

Last edited:
US establishment suddenly remembering a nation that went toe to toe with the Soviets at the height of their power.. on their behalf and well, won the damned thing.

View attachment 820507

View attachment 820508View attachment 820509

Oh my days in that case they want to bleed Russia and they are planning a protracted war

View attachment 820507

View attachment 820508View attachment 820509
Yeh saw it on ur Twitter account I hope they won't invite Pakistan again at Poland

• Haha
Reactions: Oom
Well , Its Ukrainian who are living here , Russians are doing what invader were doing in past 3000 years , burning to the ground ...
Everyone suffers in war, some scars are seen, others are not.

I don't think anyone changed minds as Ukraine is very ethnic country and so is Russia. They are so ethnic that they are even allowing only Ukrainians first on trains. Hence the Pro-Russians were just ethnic Russians living in Ukraine and they were the once that came under assault in Donbass hence both countries are very ethnic oriented and there is no such thing as pro-russian or not but there is Ukrainian and Russian
Well, that's depends on what's your definition of "Pro-Russia"

Pro-Russia in Ukraine can mean you have a cordial view of Russia, or you speak Russia or more precisely "Russo-phone" people. If this is the definition of "Pro-Russia" then up to 80% of the entire Population is Pro-Russia

But if your definition of Pro-Russia is to take up arms and fight your local government, and you rather be Russian then Ukrainian, those people represent a very small population even before 2014, those people are in small portion of the population, and they are mostly living in the East. .

I just today talked to a girl in Australia, she is from Mariupol, she is "Pro-Russia", she speak Russian, she was Russian Educated, and she is, well, was, a fan of Putin and she think 2014 Crimea is acceptable, yet she think the invasion of Ukraine is unacceptable. There are red line Ukrainian, regardless of your ethnicity, will not cross, a general invasion is one of them.

US: 19 oligarchs and 47 family members are facing asset seizures across the US. A special task force has been established and congress has been approached to approve $53 Million for the task force from the DOJ to accomplish this task -

Source:
It's useless, they need to sanction the friend and the children of Oligarch, not themselves, that's where most of them hiding their asset in the west...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom