What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taiwan is just at an arms length away from main land! China doesn't even need one destroyer to send landing crafts to taiwan! Costal defense has enough envelope!
They are treating Taiwan with kids gloves, just because USA and allies will feel embarrassed and are likely to do something bad and that has potential to escalate to things that are bad for all of humanity!
China is so big a military and economic power it can drown 5 US militaries into itself if they attack the mainland now. It's not 1960ies anymore.
I don't know should I take your post seriously......

Please don't quote my post anymore, you don't deserve an input.

I just saw a great piece of western propaganda. it was a father holding his beautiful teenage son in a hospital, their heads touching. The son had died, from shelling, his legs all blown off.

The man was on the oldie side. How is he going to have another child? it was probably his only child.

Its the kind of stuff you see in Palestine, except you know they have plenty of kids, but Ukrainians dont. And when some Russian delusion lead to this, you will naturally blame them. If that is his only son the russian shell has ended his genetic line. It has ended him. He will have no other kids to live and provide for.

This man, when he gets out of his stage of grieving, will have only one thing on his mind. and unlike the Palestinians, he will have the full might of NATO egging him on and providing him with whatever he needs to repay the Russians.

This is your insurgency right there. There will be 10's of thousands of fathers like him. Russia will truly pay for this.

Not out of the blue, Iran is being offered the nuclear deal and Iranian oil is about to enter the market. The entire process got expedited due to the Russian war. They stand to make the most of the situation at the moment, even KSA has suddenly issued a very pliant statement.

MbS laid out the red carpet.

Bloomberg: Saudi Prince Says Israel Is a Potential Ally, Not an Enemy

saudi-crown-prince-says-israel-is-a-potential-ally-not-an-enemy.jpg

You Being out of service from a rank of 2/lt Or Lt, u can call me sir!

pull your head outta your behind and see the historical facts. Russia is purposefully moving slow on kiev since historically, kiev is the first place where the eastern orthodox church was established. kiev holds a religious, sentimental value for eastern orthodox christians which is why they are not leveling it via a blitzkrieg type of an attack. not because of some made in China tire! even here your hatred and bias towards China is just APPAULLING...silly woman!

I know, not remember had I told you, she was lost when I was in Iraq, and we are tasked to be on look out for her, She was at a different AO than us.

As for getting lost, they happened a lot more frequent than you think, especially if you have some incompetent officer on the helm, this is just going to make it hard (I personally know some officer who can't read map for shit...) Just that most of the the time they were found before it getting out of hand.........

And if you have read my Day 7 update, you will know I had pointed out that Russia advance is prone to get flanked, and if Ukrainian have any sort of mobile Brigade, that would make mince meat out of these Russian column.....
I see.

What about navigation equipment of American armed forces?

Do Americans not have superiority over Russians in this matter?

Things have come a long way since 2003 as well. UAVs are making a lot of difference for instance.

The problem is that WE are looking at Russian army in 2022 and comparing it to American army in 2003.

Iranians are extremely pragmatic, they'd take the deal. It won't change much on the supply side in the near term, since they have been sending oil to China illicitly for the most part but it'll get them help (investments) to up the supply long-term.

, you do realise that membership of NATO and the EU is voluntary and has to be requested and approved? Slightly different to Russian imperialism.

View attachment 820495

Important bit is MbS seeking recognition as the de-facto leader of KSA from US. The oil, Israel and Iran are secondary here.

Reuters: Saudi crown prince plays the oil card in quest for U.S. recognition

Even if we're on Russia's side we don't have anything against Ukrainians and we feel sorry for civilians getting hurt and cities getting damaged. However, Russians have a record of rebuilding a place once they've conquered it. Not like the Anglo-Zionists who attack Muslim countries in a fit of hatred and anger and leave them in ruins.

Here are pictures of Grozny, the capital of Chechnya in 2000 and 2020. Cities in Ukraine will be rebuilt.

jylqufqv34051.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom