What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20220302-225414_YouTube.jpg

I thought Russia made a WRITTEN promise to Ukraine not to attack Ukraine if Ukraine made themselves vulnerable to Russian attack. Granted, that written promise has no legal enforcement, but once the world see that Ukraine gave up 1700 nuclear warheads on a non-legal promise, it is going to be hard to blame Ukraine for this war.

Each nuclear warhead is a security assurance. Ukraine gave up 1700 security assurances based on a non-legal promise from Russia. Yes, the US/UK gave input as to how the world do not need more nuclear weapons states, etc...etc...But Ukraine was not worried about being invaded by a US/UK alliance for natural resources, nuclear weapons, territorial expansion, or women. Instead, Russia seduced Ukraine. Now, Russia invaded Ukraine for natural resources, territorial expansion, and women. Three out of four ain't bad.

So am going to distill your stance about Ukraine thus:
  1. Girl, you are wearing too much make up and your skirt is too short, so you deserved to be raped.
  2. Girl, you looked at another man, so am going to rape you to teach you a lesson and show others a warning.
Either reason are good enough for what Russia did.

No one cared, really.

No country is an 'expert' in insurgency warfare or even need to be in order to create problems for the enemy. Insurgency warfare is pretty much OJT.
Wassup big bro? You never replied???

You americans have a habit of talking smack about your weaker ill equipped enemies and then getting your asses kicked.

Your military successes were either carried by some other ethnicities or people propped up by you. or countries who were already very weak economically and militarily. or were made weak by coward sanctions together by your cronies

Going all the way back to spanish american war. all your wars started based on yellow dot journalism and lies. in almost all your conflicts some usn ship is conveniently nearby and is attacked. so you can go in and annihiliate countries weaker than you

You set the charge, prep the primer, light the fuse, wait for it to blow up. then storm down from helicopters like team america. you train and fund proxies, tell them through liason officers to do some beheadings. then show up as world police to solve the problem.

Did you learn this from your own corrupt police that plants fake evidence on suspects??

When the US and NATO say they don't have people on the ground. Make of that statement what you will, ofcourse they don't have "Serving" people on the ground in Ukraine. And that explains a lot about the effectiveness of the irregular warfare tactics deployed in defense of many cities.
Patch of the "Forward Observation Group"
1646261844233.png

Alleged "EX" US SF attached to the Forward Observation Group in Kyiv
1646261500330.png

1646261521142.png

1646261568015.png

Legend I am 100% certain now that soviet commanders play War Thunder:

But seriously though, this is a very smart move by Russia because the Anti Air and Anti Tank capacity of the advanced kit donated to Ukraine has been very effective:

The An-2s have likely been converted to drones and could be used as decoys to simulate helicopter or UAV formations to draw out Ukraine's air defenses. Malyasov note that Azerbaijan employed this strategy against Armenia with great success in the 2020 conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh. Electronic warfare aircraft have also been deployed to Seshcha, joining the combat aircraft deployed in mid-February."
Quick Q, do you play WT? If so which nation do you main?

Yes I do, I mainly play US because they have the best tanks <3.
Ew a US main. Cant complain, the top tier lineup is pretty OP and fun... (might get even more OP with the possible addition of the A10 next patch).

German main over here though. Fear my mighty leo 2a6 which i dont have enough SL for hehehehe.... :(

Ew a US main. Cant complain, the top tier lineup is pretty OP and fun... (might get even more OP with the possible addition of the A10 next patch).

German main over here though. Fear my mighty leo 2a6 which i dont have enough SL for hehehehe.... :(
I love the Leopards, especially those who have enough crew points in keen vision and targeting :o:

Respectfully we have a policy about showing gore here. Thank you.

This war if nothing has laid bare hypocracy in an exemplary manner.

View attachment 820224
Hahah elite level trolling.

Last edited:
I love the Leopards, especially those who have enough crew points in keen vision and targeting :o:
And some say Germany suffers. Those that say it are usually those that havent played in the other nations tech tree.

P.s how many hours you have in game?

I reject unnecessary wars but partisans who fight without clearly recognizable insignia should always be shot or tortured (extracting information) and then shot. Hanging would also work as a deterrent.
It can't be that the weaker party start to use honorless (but effective) methods and then talk about honorfully fighting.
Everybody who fight without uniform/clearly recognizable insignia vs regulars should not expect any mercy.

And some say Germany suffers. Those that say it are usually those that havent played in the other nations tech tree.

P.s how many hours you have in game?
1700, rookie numbers I know :D.

When the US and NATO say they don't have people on the ground. Make of that statement what you will, ofcourse they don't have "Serving" people on the ground in Ukraine. And that explains a lot about the effectiveness of the irregular warfare tactics deployed in defense of many cities.
Patch of the "Forward Observation Group"
View attachment 820234
Alleged "EX" US SF attached to the Forward Observation Group in Kyiv
View attachment 820229
View attachment 820230
View attachment 820231
Unless the CIA funds their time there, this cannot be the responsibility of NATO. Some of the military guys can simply be conflict junkies (based on what we see in their YouTube interviews) :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom