What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why Turks are bouncing up and down so much?
what a dumb question

I am an individual. This is a forum and I share my own ideas. And these ideas of mine are by no means pro-NATO or pro-EU. Dont be lazy just take look my msg history.

You think you understand the geopolitical dynamics of the region from 4000/10.000 km away. But you can't stand when Turks write something? There is a war on the opposite side of the sea that I am looking at right now. We have familiarity and experience with a form of Russian politics that goes back centuries. Even the stupidest opinion in Turkey is based on more concrete foundations than yours.

I don't want to break your heart, so deal with your own writing, not mine.

By the way, I noticed that your membership date is March 2. Probably another false flag case.

what a dumb question

I am an individual. This is a forum and I share my own ideas. And these ideas of mine are by no means pro-NATO or pro-EU. Dont be lazy just take look my msg history.

You think you understand the geopolitical dynamics of the region from 4000/10.000 km away. But you can't stand when Turks write something? There is a war on the opposite side of the sea that I am looking at right now. We have familiarity and experience with a form of Russian politics that goes back centuries. Even the stupidest opinion in Turkey is based on more concrete foundations than yours.

I don't want to break your heart, so deal with your own writing, not mine.

By the way, I noticed that your membership date is March 2. Probably another false flag case.
Damn calm down bro. Just don't get how you buy S400 Erdoğan has goodie goodie chats ice cream and outings with Putin

Then all of a sudden you're all for Ukraine and TB2s etc.

So confused.

And more than what you mentioned above,, In short, a new world order was born, China, is the heart of it and soon we will witness an Internet system that competes with the Americans, another financial system that does not depend on the dollar, and a banking system that does not depend on Swift alone, and an unannounced alliance in the face of the directions of the United States,Swift will lose big share of the market value
Could the world be divided on color now? Cuz I see a lot of non white and Asian countries not falling for US and EU randi rona

What's sbu?

The Ukrainian resistance causes the world public to have “too” optimistic ideas. The Russians can still launch a fairly strong offensive. Despite the great destructions and the loss of personnel/equipment that is not easy to compensate, there may be developments that will make it difficult for Ukraine in the next round of negotiations.

Maldita sea, cálmate hermano. Simplemente no entiendas cómo compras S400 Erdoğan tiene golosinas, charlas, helados y salidas con Putin.

Entonces, de repente, estás a favor de Ucrania y TB2, etc.

Muy confundido.

¿Podría el mundo estar dividido en color ahora? Porque veo muchos países no blancos y asiáticos que no se enamoran de EE. UU. y la UE randi rona

¿Qué es sbu?

After what destruction and genocide, the racist American and NATO hyenas have wrought on the Muslim world, only a completely demented moron would support Ukrainian Nazis who sent 7,000 troops to Iraq to kill Muslims. Not a single Russian participated in US and Zionist wars against Russia. This Indian Ambassador is quite smart and his analysis along with Pepe Escobar, a Brazilian are spot on.

I never said Muslims did the same things as the westerners, you're putting words in my mouth. They did conquer, but they never pillaged, rape or genocided like the westerners did or still do today. Even the slave trade of the Muslim under Muhammad was a far cry from the brutal slave conditions by the western colonisers which was still a thing in America in living memory! Please do not compare Islam with the west. Islam is more humanistic than the west.
Sadly, you are brainwashed about the cruelties of your religion against the slaves. Women were indeed raped (and much worse than Christianity or Judaism). And the male prisoners were indeed slaughtered (like ISIS does today). All this happened on the level of genocide. And all the small children were also enslaved for the whole of their lives. And even the coming generations of those slaves were automatically born as slaves too due to the evil of "slavery by birth" in your religion.

I am not going to start a religious debate here, but you should come out of your religious propaganda.

Credit goes only to the Western humanist movement which started in 15th century after breaking the powers of Chruch, which first ended the slavery and all those cruelties. No religion, no Islam, no Christianity, no Judaism could come even close to the blessing of this humanist movement.

Im just showing that the west has a knack for being a lot more brutal than the Muslims, and the historical evidence is clear to see. Humanists are hypocrites since you never hear them support Palestine or Muslims, they just critizise us and boast about taking our lands. We see right through the fakery. Humanists are virtue signallers.

It is only due to the opposition and protest of this left-wing movement in the West, which controlled the Israelis not to kick out the remaining Palestinians and occupy the whole land. Otherwise, just as Putin kicked out all the Ukrainians from Crimea, and declared it a part of Russia, same fate would have happened to Palestinians too.
Sadly, you are not going to do justice, and still keep on blaming this humanitarian movement to be responsible for all the crimes of the past.

Im not putting a knife in your back, that would imply me being two faced...rather I'm being upfront with you in that no westerner has the right to call themselves humanists especially those who profess a left wing liberal orientation. Fool me once, shame...shame on you lol...

Either you realize it or not, but you are indeed putting a knife in the back of this humanist movement with this behavior.
The final results of this behavior will come only in form of right-wing parties getting popularity in the West, and Trump ideology winning all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom