What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada to ban Russian oil imports, send anti-tank weapons & ammunition to Ukraine, says Trudeau

Surah Ar-Rum was revealed to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah (swt) be upon him) when Herculus and Kisr were at war, and was conveyed by the Almighty (swt) that "The Romans have been defeated in a nearby land. Yet following their defeat, they will triumph within three to nine years.1 The ˹whole˺ matter rests with Allah before and after ˹victory˺. And on that day the believers will rejoice........"

The Romans back then were the Eastern Orthodox Christianity. And it is obvious in those revelations that they were much closer to us than the polytheists. So today, Russia represents Eastern Orthodox Christianity. They are, therefore, much closer to the Muslims in terms of a belief than the Satan-worshiping Freemasonry - whose goal is to uproot the Muslims in Al-Shaam and destroy Al-Aqsa Mosque.
Agreed brother, I am actually seeing a lot of similarities between Putin and Heraclius, and the liberal arrogant west and Kisra (Khosrow II). The Jews also supported Kisra against Heraclius, and Heraclius kept suing for peace throughout the 23 year war against Kisra, which fell on deaf ears. I still maintain that Putin is the lesser evil in this, which is why we have to be like the Muslims of Medina who merely sat back and did not get involved.

A crazy American Journalist has climbed up a web cam tower to do a piece to camera from the center of Kyiv:

:lol:

As per PDF, All of Russian weapons, vehicles and planes have been destroyed and soldiers either captured and killed. So, I think comedian will be taking over Russia soon.
Well, a comedian has already taken over the Ukraine! :-)

Agreed brother, I am actually seeing a lot of similarities between Putin and Heraclius, and the liberal arrogant west and Kisra (Khosrow II). The Jews also supported Kisra against Heraclius, and Heraclius kept suing for peace throughout the 23 year war against Kisra, which fell on deaf ears. I still maintain that Putin is the lesser evil in this, which is why we have to be like the Muslims of Medina who merely sat back and did not get involved.

Nah I will have to disagree on this one.

If we have to look for similar and common practices then unfortunately we share more with West Europe then Russia. Because they are globalists just like us. Each country is home to 2-3% of migrants and something we in the muslim world have been doing for centuries being open and also they follow human rights nowadays which is another common ground we share with them.. But Russia's human rights laws are on the low and it is anti-globalism and very ethnic oriented it has not developed as a whole civilization where as Western Europe has peaked and advanced as civilization and understand concepts that are comparable in some aspects with us which was not 100 years ago which means West Europe has matured and evolved..

We have similarities and commonalities as we are both globalists example both Russia and China aren't and the reason West Europe became globalist society is due to the US because they first evolved into one and influenced West Europe to follow that path which was probably the best thing that has ever happened to West Europe that is when they have seen a golden age

Last edited:
I said so! The facts on the ground will grow exponentially in the next days. Talk is cheap, but ...

Edit: Longer version:

I really felt that the Russian offensive had stalled, but this officer has different views. Scott Ritter, another US ex-military commentator has said the same thing.

We will see.

Are you sure about it?

This means, without humanity, when the Britishers captured the Islamic countries, then they should have raped all the Muslim women and made them slaves.

Are you really ready for a world without humanity?

What if Chinese government start raping the Chinese Muslim women, and slaughtering all the Muslim men?

Does this mean, Burmese were also right in doing the genocide of Rohingya Muslims and raping their girls?

I don't even know how to answer it.

Is it the fault of humanist Europe to give refuge to the Muslims and to give them the equal human rights?

Do you want to say that Europe has to kick out all the Muslims, as Burmese army did with the Rohingya Muslims, or BJP of India wants to do with the Indian Muslims?

No one is perfect, but the humanist left Wing of Europe at least try its best for justice and equality, regardless of their personal gains.

But when you say that it is not Pakistan's war while we don't have personal gain in it, then you are following only the right-wing non-humanist ideology.
Absolute nonesense! The reason why we live in the West is because the same humanist Europeans have destroyed our own countries and now they want us to clean their toilets or assimilate to their way of life for some more peanuts. The British, Chinese and Burmese have been doing so to us regardless of whatever the Muslims do. They do it to us because we exist. Any mercy that has been shown to us Muslims is from the Justice of Allah! Mind you, it would have been nice if the humanist west minded their own business like we do, there would be fewer deaths animosity. This idea of humanism is fake virtue signalling that doesn't exist.

I never spoke on behalf of Pakistan, but on behalf of ALL Muslims. Muslim leaders are doing the right thing in being neutral in this conflict, and actually they are slightly siding with Russia by maintaining trade with them.

The virtue signal of the liberal left wing of Europe is all about personal gain, and it took a conflict like this to show their true colours. Like I said, put the violins away. This is my final response to you.

As per PDF, All of Russian weapons, vehicles and planes have been destroyed and soldiers either captured and killed. So, I think comedian will be taking over Russia soon.
The poster are saying their wishes ...

from what I'm seeing , Russians successfully are conquering Ukraine and in less than 7 days already besiege Ukraine capital and second largest city of Ukraine ...

The moment they decide to go Americans on Ukraine cities ( bombarding them like mad dogs ) the war essentially will turn to bloodbath ...

Well , Ukraine was producing too much military vehicles and they had strong military backbone , its embracing for them to lose so much strategic land under a week against only 60,000 - 80,000 invasion force ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom