What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really felt that the Russian offensive had stalled, but this officer has different views. Scott Ritter, another US ex-military commentator has said the same thing.

We will see.
Exponential grow is very, very slow at the beginning. In my understanding the russian strategy was similar to that + the aim not to destroy all the infrastructure. You need to move your forces in the right places etc. and that seems very slow from the outside.

Second point: Putins negotiation strategy was always somewhat like a stairway. His first offer is "good", his second offer is not so good, and his third offer ...

A very bad argument.

Humanist Europe is neither Satan-Worshippers nor evil, and thus millions of Muslims try their best to immigrate to Europe and enjoy the equal civil rights.

On one side you bring religion in your life and support orthodox Christians, but when it does not suit you, then you exclude the religion from your life, and hug the atheist Chinese and sit in their lap.

You close your eyes who this orthodox Russia killed the Chechens and how it was supporting the killing of Muslim Albanians. And it was the Evil West who rescued the Muslim Albania.

And I believe that Christian US is even more religious than Russia.

You don't deserve left wing democrats, but perhaps you deserve the religious right wing fanatic Christians, in the leadership of Trump.
Lets not get into doing a tally of how many Muslims the Masonic Liberal west has killed comapared to Russia. Not even comparable. The Chechen war was a civil war which Russia fought in its borders, whereas the Muslims that the Liberal West have killed have been on the back of trumped up accusations of terrorism or fickle support of their once beloved dictators, usually 1000s of miles away from their borders. Westerners are upset that we are monotheists and want to live by the Quran and Sunnah, and not their International man made laws.

Muslims believe in doing trade with all people, that doesnt mean we will send our men to fight your wars. The fact is both are two cheeks of the same arse and need to kept at arms length by us Muslims.

Sorry, this is definitely my last post on the matter lol

I think many of us are emotionally charged with this conflict for many reasons. Morally this war feels totally wrong, Russia is the aggressor and the Ukrainian people should be helped to resist oppression.

Wouldn't it be nice if the same Europeans politicians, media outlets and people in general would hold other oppressed people with the same standards especially when their own governments go and do what Russia is doing in other countries killing tens of thousands and leaving countries in chaos. Its these double standards and hypocrisy I cant stand.

Last edited:
And so, Russia turning into a Chinese puppet state begins. Lol

Are you a child? Using a system devised by a country whose interests align more closely with yours is slavery?

In that case, is everybody who uses any Western system a Western slave? Are you a Western slave because you benefit from social insurance and mostly free healthcare in Canada?

The bias by some people here - especially the self-proclaimed enlightened ones - is astonishing.

I think many of us are emotionally charged with this conflict for many reasons. Morally speaking (from an Islamic perspective) this war is totally wrong, Russia is the aggressor and the Ukrainian people should be helped to resist oppression.

Wouldn't it be nice if the same Europeans politicians, media outlets and people in general would hold other oppressed people with the same standards especially when their own governments go and do what Russia is doing in other countries killing tens of thousands and leaving countries in chaos. Its these double standards and hypocrisy I cant stand.

That's your interpretation. Please always add that. You're in no position to make sweeping moral claims for a religion that has hundreds, if not thousands, of interpretations for things like politics and foreign wars.

Nah I will have to disagree on this one.

If we have to look for similar and common practices then unfortunately we share more with West Europe then Russia. Because they are globalists just like us. Each country is home to 2-3% of migrants and something we in the muslim world have been doing for centuries being open and also they follow human rights nowadays which is another common ground we share with them.. But Russia's human rights laws are on the low and it is anti-globalism and very ethnic oriented it has not developed as a whole civilization where as Western Europe has peaked and advanced as civilization and understand concepts that are comparable in some aspects with us which was not 100 years ago which means West Europe has matured and evolved..

We have similarities and commonalities as we are both globalists example both Russia and China aren't and the reason West Europe became globalist society is due to the US because they first evolved into one and influenced West Europe to follow that path which was probably the best thing that has ever happened to West Europe that is when they have seen a golden age
Muslims are not globalist at all, especially in the situation we are in right now. And if for argument sakes we are globalists, then that surely is the only similarity with the west we have. Otherwise, we don't believe in democracy, lgbt, abortion, veganism, gender equality, feminism, Liberalism, zionism, etc ect...we are polar opposites to western liberalism. We have way more in common with conservative values. That's like saying chalk and cheese are the same because they are both white. Ridiculous comparison.

This! Smart move by IK! Well done Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom