What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way

Screenshot_20220301-223313.jpg

Belarus is not Part of the EU or Russia So they are attacking the sovereign country of Ukraine They are sitting ducks for any Country that wants to hit them.

Some people will say Ukrainian figures are BS but at the same time trust those provided by Russia,russia being known to exaggerate and minimize their casualties. :sarcastic:
It is always the case. If you are honest in media during a war, you are an idiot.

Belarus is not Part of the EU or Russia So they are attacking the sovereign country of Ukraine They are sitting ducks for any Country that wants to hit them.
I heard they have asked the nuke back. Better be prepared than sorry.

Could you please elaborate for non-tech-savvy like myself?
He is referring to the hypocrisy of western nations questioning bombing of urban population centers in Ukraine when the West was complect of conducing sorties in downtown Baghdad for 40 days without warning.

Under international law:

Hague Regulations (1899)
Article 26 of the 1899 Hague Regulations provides: “The commander of an attacking force, before commencing a bombardment, except in the case of an assault, should do all he can to warn the authorities.”

Article 57(2)(c) of the 1977 Additional Protocol I provides that, with respect to attacks, the following precautions shall be taken: “Effective advance warning shall be given of attacks which may affect the civilian population, unless circumstances do not permit.”

Has Lukashenko accidentally revealed MOLDOVA will be invaded next?​

( or is it all smoke and mirrors )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom