What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some sober economic facts for the sanctions cheerleaders:

for every 10 dollars a barrel that oil goes up, It increases Russian revenues by about 75-100million [er day. Thats not even accounting for the probable increase in gas prices.

inflation hit western economies will have to absorb a huge energy price increase.

all these sanctions cheerleaders will start singing a different tune very soon... once they start to see the pain in their own pockets, and start wondering if some eastern european backcountry on russian borders is worth their livelihood?

:what:

1645694740819.png

I doubt Ukraine's air force for last beyond tomorrow. Their best bet would be to disperse their troops into small teams equipped with Javelins and Stingers to ambush Russian supply convoys or helicopters. If they choose to fight the Russians head on, they'll get crushed.
The Javelins will tear those Russian tanks apart.

There is a vid of a Ukrainian su27 trying to intercept russian aircraft. But im hearing reports of entire squadrons being wiped out by the Russians
Yes I am hearing the same.

It's a lesson for Pakistan.. take out the runways the enemy cannot take off. Ballistic missile being used

Some sober economic facts for the sanctions cheerleaders:

for every 10 dollars a barrel that oil goes up, It increases Russian revenues by about 75-100million [er day. Thats not even accounting for the probable increase in gas prices.

inflation hit western economies will have to absorb a huge energy price increase.

all these sanctions cheerleaders will start singing a different tune very soon... once they start to see the pain in their own pockets, and start wondering if some eastern european backcountry on russian borders is worth their livelihood?
Conveniently forgetting the Ruble is on a freefall right now, so whatever profit that Russia would have made is still in the negative, and getting worse.

The actual pic

Are you sure?

So then explain why you can find the same image already in 2015 and again in 2018??

Yes I am hearing the same.

It's a lesson for Pakistan.. take out the runways the enemy cannot take off. Ballistic missile being used
Im sure the worlds militaries are watching this conflict, let alone Pakistan

And sadly, there are quite a few here who are orgasming over this
That's why I never took anyone's side, whether its America Pakistan or any other country, War is nasty business and must not be encourage and should be the last resort. Some people who support Russians invasion is somewhat because of their dislike of the western countries.

Are you sure?

So then explain why you can find the same image already in 2015 and again in 2018??

It’s not an accurate tweet clearly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom