What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia is literally kleptocratic oligarchy, why would they ever create a progressive socio-economic system?

Putin has expressed regret over the dissolution of the USSR. It will be nice if he collaborates with the Russian Communist party, which is the second-largest party there, and enables a among-SCO progressive socio-economic system and wonderful it will be if it adopts a progressive political system too.

No one actually expects peace to come out of the UN. Once again, not it's original purpose.

I agree. Gaddafi was right in tearing up the UN's charter in 2009 in the UN General Assembly.

The experience of urban combat was mostly from the sky by dropping bombs and the ones mostly doing the fighting on the ground was Syrian military and the Iranians and Hezbollah. If they have vast experience of urban combat, it would be those who fought in Chechen Wars.

No according to credible sources around 50k russian paramilitary took part as the syrians were useless in pushing the rebels.

According to the rebels the syrians fought but only little and retreat then russian paramilitary who did not retreat came in and mostly the paramilitary were from the caucasus

Firstly, let us not call those as rebels. Most of them are not Syrian and all of them are either Al Qaeda or "Muslim" Brotherhood criminals. There is nothing good about them. May they perish. Secondly, I do believe that there have been Russian ground forces and also the Syrians fought too, from the start. Below is a thread of mine from 2015 about the National Defense Force which is a Syrian defense unit comprising civilian volunteers including females. The vid's account seems to have been deleted by YouTube :

War is fought by men who bleed and feel pain. It's no joke. Meanwhile the politicians sit in warm offices

I don't know if you watched too many Rambo movies, but that's how ground wars are fought. Nobody is jumping out of cover and rushing to their deaths.

@lastofthepatriots is an aggressive and rude person who is biased against Russia because of his supposed Muslim affiliation and because one of his relatives is half-Ukranian.

Putin has expressed regret over the dissolution of the USSR. It will be nice if he collaborates with the Russian Communist party, which is the second-largest party there, and enables a among-SCO progressive socio-economic system and wonderful it will be if it adopts a progressive political system too.

I agree. Gaddafi was right in tearing up the UN's charter in 2009 in the UN General Assembly.

Firstly, let us not call those as rebels. Most of them are not Syrian and all of them are either Al Qaeda or "Muslim" Brotherhood criminals. There is nothing good about them. May they perish. Secondly, I do believe that there have been Russian ground forces and also the Syrians fought too, from the start. Below is a thread of mine from 2015 about the National Defense Force which is a Syrian defense unit comprising civilian volunteers including females. The vid's account seems to have been deleted by YouTube :

@lastofthepatriots is an aggressive and rude person who is biased against Russia because of his supposed Muslim affiliation and because one of his relatives is half-Ukranian.
Lol, communists are progressive. That's a laugh. Communists believe in a command economy, not a progressive one.

Are you sure?

So then explain why you can find the same image already in 2015 and again in 2018??

Because this F22 is a cheerleader. US got cold feet and ran, he needs to maintain his ego. Lol

Russians tend to fighter weaker opponents as well.

This ^^

Last time I checked, Ukraine was a much much militarily weaker country than Russia.

Many of the same people here cheering on the Russians would be outright condemning this if the invading country was the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom