What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need Russia.......This is going to be a dump after EU and US done with their economy..........

I will say let the Chinese have it.
In my experience, most Russian people that I've dealt with have a pro western outlook in cultural aspects. It is only that their political opinion that is not with the western nations. Political opinions are often based on national media narrative and can change in a relatively quick timeframe. I suspect that a truly democratic Russia would be politically very different from what it seems to be today.

Soviet Union once applied to join the NATO alliance. :laugh:
1646138902662.png

I am not accusing anyone, just presented how Russia views this war. And besides, hardly ever do you have one person making every decision in a country. But rather a group of people.

War is war and war is not humane. But so far Russia hasn't bombed the living shit out of the civilian infrastructure, rather seem to be avoiding to cause such destruction as much as possible. Far cry from liberators of Iraq that killed a million people.
30% of Ukrainian are Jewish or have Jewish root, and 25 out of 450 Rada administration are Jewish. Sure, one man cannot make decision, but a group did, and a large group of Ukrainian are Jewish or have Jewish root. Don't forget, Ukraine is the place where Soviet Union deport almost all the Jews to (another group went to Poland and Belarus.) Can you even see the irony for a country that origin have deported all the Jews out of their territories accusing the place that they send all the Jews to as "Neo-Nazi"? Pretty sure the irony did not lost on me.

Just because you did not bomb the heck out of a country does not mean they are not going to be hostile to you. They hate you not because of whether or not you bomb their country, they hate you because you invaded their country. As I said, this have nothing to do with War Planning, this is what Putin said to "Justify" his war. If he believe in his own delusion then he should not be in charge of the operation, because all those Russian soldier that were killed is directly because of him.

OK you have said much but the one question

What should a dalat be called yiu didnt answer?
Why didn't you answer this?

Call the Dalit a Dalit for that is the right word but know the oppression against them and don't participate in it.

If you are such a champion of the oppressed why r u not standing up for muslims oppressed in Palestine by nazis aka Israelis. Or Kashmir by the saffron gandoos

I bet you won't answer. Because those that live in fairy lands seldom address real world problems

Besides educate your Hindus in India who's word its it. Your casts your problem...personally cast system is disgusting and so are fascists

Palestine : I have often written about the One State Solution for that region, the Isratin Solution proposed by the Libyans. Since the Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza and elsewhere want to live peacefully and since the Jews in Israel cannot be thrown into the sea there has to be a compromise solution which is Isratin, a democratic country populated with the Palestinians ( Muslims and Christians ) and the people of Israel ( whether Jew or Muslim or other ) and a country which has given up WMDs.

Kashmir : I have presented this solution two years ago :

Call the Dalit a Dalit but know the oppression against them and don't participate in it.

Palestine : I have often written about the One State Solution for that region, the Isratin Solution proposed by the Libyans. Since the Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza and elsewhere want to live peacefully and since the Jews in Israel cannot be thrown into the sea there has to be a compromise solution which is Isratin, a democratic country populated with the Palestinians ( Muslims and Christians ) and the people of Israel ( whether Jew or Muslim or other ) and a country which has given up WMDs.

Kashmir : I have presented this solution two years ago :
After all that waffling you tell me to call a dalit a dalit. What a waste of time .
Who doesn't know the suffering and oppression of dalats. So I suggest fix your Hindu faith and fix the chappy oppressive caste system.

Not my monkey not my circus

The case with CAATSA proves that Russia-Indonesia ties is not that strong the begin with. The decision to abide by CAATSA and drop the Sukhoi deal proved that trade ties with the US and the west weighed heavier than the trade with Russia.

Current sanction is not like CAATSA, in CAATSA countries who buy Russian defense equipment will get sanction, while for this current sanction it is just focusing on Russian and make it difficult for any countries to do trade with Russia, there is no clause saying US and the West will sanction country who do trade with Russia.

The US and NATO allies also will band themselves selling technology products to Russian, they dont ask other countries to do similar thing

Actually not all Russian banks will be banned in SWIFT system, countries can still trade with Russia using other Russian banks, and so far trade in energy and commodities can still be done despite some difficulties will exist. This is why oil and gas price dont jump beyond 110 USD perbarrel and still trade within 98-105 USD per barrel.

After all that waffling you tell me to call a dalit a dalit. What a waste of time .
Who doesn't know the suffering and oppression of dalats. So I suggest fix your Hindu faith and fix the chappy oppressive caste system.

Not my monkey not my circus

You are in the forum for six years yet you don't know my identities ? Here they are : Muslim, Communist, Human. Now reconfigure your reply to me.

You lose little for not doing trade with Isreal... and you banned yourself from doing trade with Israel not the other way around.
It would called sanction if you can stop any other country from trading with Israel.

Well Indonesian government will sanction Indonesian companies who do trade with Israel, most trade is done within private sectors realm. It is still called a sanction and Israel companies are the ones who has already get the sanction by our government policy, similar think like how US and European sanction Russian

You are in the forum for six years yet you don't know my identities ? Here they are : Muslim, Communist, Human. Now reconfigure your reply to me.
Well u are a pixel so not significant to me.
Muslim belive in God
Communists belive in nothing.
I think you don't know who u are.
Configure your brain so you can speak logically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom