What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I counted 6 opportunities for cutoff in the south.

Big inconvenience: lots of air seemingly being projected from the peninsular. Lots of SEAD, and air screens will be needed until airbases are suppressed.

View attachment 819527

Looks like Ukraine has forced Russia into extra time. When you have a motivated and determined nation you have a team. The Russians don't want to be there.

His low IQ response is indicative of the feeble-minded thinking of some in Europe, who don't even know their own laws and just spout the first thing that comes into their minds. Imagine for a moment if this were true - what message would it send to ordinary Russians - to the world - it would polarize Russians, ordinary Russians, the people the EU/West need on their side for regimen change.

It would undermine and undo everything that the west has weaved into their narrative of freedoms, liberty and equality for all. Some members on this forum really need to engage their brain before they put their mouths in motion.

I dont see it that way. Its for their own good. How do they plan to return russia? No russian plane is allowed to enter EU airspace.

Its not punishment. Its security. They can return when putin is gone.
You disregard the presumption of innocence, the universal principle of justice. You cannot prosecute people for a crime they are not partners with, you cannot confiscate their vested rights and property.

Europe can do this. But when it does, should no longer talk about democracy.

Hasn't that happened in all wars. Even the wars in Chechnya and Syria from your hero Putin you Iranians must be on your knees if you are looking up to this guy

And what has happened in the Syrian war ?

Not arrogant to show that what you said was itself arrogant.

I am never arrogant. We have exchanged posts yesterday or the day before and in those too you have been snarky and arrogant.

Based on what is transpiring, talks will fail and the world should expect a nasty war in Ukraine, i am afraid ten of thousands will perish..

Maxim Oreshkin, Putin's economic advisor - advising Putin about what to do with the Western sanctions on the country.
1646054640816.png

Probably going to be another East west divided; along the Dnieper River but the Russians will probably take Odessa and the entire southern coast to make Ukraine landlocked.

Such as the following:

View attachment 819536
You are right the only finish to this is going to be a more divided Ukraine. But I don't think Kharkiv,Dnepropetrovsk,Mykolaiv and Kherson will be kept by the Russians, these areas have large numbers of Ukrainian sympathizers, Russia will struggle to hold ground and implement its will which might force them to reconsider giving Odesa up as well.

Luhansk, Donestk and Zaporizhia is a foregone conclusion.

Zelensky is in weak Position. SUPAAAPOWAAA Putler on other side lost on all fronts and has not achieved any objective yet.

I guess one of the oligarchs pulls the plug

Stop chatting shit. The entire foundation of the Freemasonry world has been shaken by President Putin and the Russian state.

This war is a big blow against the Swift and fiat money. And when it is settled and done, many nations will abandon both of them.

Keep in mind, if Russians feel threatened, they'll start deploying nukes and the next thing you know is malhama (Armageddon).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom