What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

These images from MAXAR show a Pontoon bridge being constructed over the Prypyat River in Belarus:
1646051968527.png

1646052007324.png

I see not much happening today, except Russian side moving forces, and Ukrainian side doing... what? I think they are running out of steam for interdiction.

Russians are obviously wanting to break out of bottlenecks.

Usual shellings along urban frontlines.

I think 1 Baraktar confirmed lost

Both sides are now adapting to each other tactics.

Russian side switching to more conservative, and slow armour crawl

As for Ukrainian side, I only see territorials starting going into the field out of Kiyv

EU just closed all ports for russian ships. This includes oligarchs yachts. Spain says those russian elited shall not enjoy free europe, they can bring their yachts to cold russian barrent sea.

So far russian oligarchs have lost property worth 46 billion € within 48 h.

I don't think he is or anyone in Russian Military is stupid enough to use tactical nukes. I do think that if things don't go his way he will escalate and use more force. He is in desperate need of a silver lining, this has not gone to plan, the West and USA need cut him some slack if they wish to deescalate quickly.
Probably going to be another East west divided; along the Dnieper River but the Russians will probably take Odessa and the entire southern coast to make Ukraine landlocked.

Such as the following:

1646054053446.png

Last edited:
I counted 6 opportunities for cutoff in the south.

Big inconvenience: lots of air seemingly being projected from the peninsular. Lots of SEAD, and air screens will be needed until airbases are suppressed.

1646053344465.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom