What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that mean?
Threat. Including Belarus into the same measures as Russia or intervening in Belarus. We don't know. Or maybe he's just talking about copyrighting fight on Youtube videos.

Its only natural to insult white subhumans, nothing wrong in that. I think for the world to be at peace, White people should be ejected from the US, Australia and where ever else they went with their filth and thrown back into Europe, then Europe needs to be demilitarised and no white country should be allowed to even have a single bullet for defence. This is adamant for the world to survive.

This is very perverse thinking. But I as a white person am not offended because such wishes are so far from reality that they are almost funny.

the Chechens have been effective as they have all of Kyiv under sieged and encircled the city nothing can exit or enter Kyiv

Already discussed, these are the bulk of Russian forces on the outskirts of Ivankov 153km from Kyiv.
1646051418947.png

Day 5.

All focused on Kiev, the capital and largest city. But the most important thing is happening in the Donbass. Mariupol, to the south, is practically surrounded, the same happens in Kramatorsk/Sloviansk and also Severodonetsk/Lysichansk.

Notice there are two pockets forming in the south forget the Mariupol one but if the upper pocket forms then ''Novorossiya'' Is a reality not a theory anymore
Was gonna write this on my Day 7 update of the Battle Assessment I did a while ago. But anyway, I am going to say it here.

It was undoubtedly the Russian main objective is for the Eastern Force to be a blocking force, which pin the Eastern Ukrainian defence in place.

The Northern Arm come down from Belarus would meet the South Arm come up form Crimea and link up and split the country into 2 over the Dnieper River, while the Force at Brest is there to prevent a breakout or Reinforcement from Lviv.

This battleplan, however, heavily depends on two things.

1.) You have to capture Kyiv in order to make this happen.
2.) You also need to capture Dnipro

Now, the Southern Arm is blocked in Kherson region, and Northern Arm laying siege of Kyiv. Problem for this battle plan as far as I can see is that First, supply is going to come in from the West from Europe and which mean Lviv and the Western Area is going to become a problem for Russia, the only way Russia can deal with that is to cut off that area using the troop in Brest. Which if that force is engaged no one will be able to screen the Russian Left flank.

Another thing is the longer Kyiv can drag on, the harder would be fore this pincer to move. It is estimated that Russia would take another 2 or 3 days to go up from Kherson (Mykolaiv) and double envelope Dnipro from Left and Right.

And then Dnipro itself is a large city.

Not sure how much Time Russia have because supply is going to run low and it will get harder and harder to resupply the longer they expanded their lead. Which mean by Day 14, if they cannot take Dnipro AND Kyiv, I would consider this plan failure.

I think it's clear now, Russia is using talks to reposition its forces.
I think it has been clear from the moment they asked for talks...

I think it's clear now, Russia is using talks to reposition its forces.
I think it has been clear from the moment they asked for talks...

Then I decline that post of yours. You remain snarky and arrogant. Or you can choose not to.
It just seem to me that you're making an excuse, but sure. It's up to you to do what you want.

Nothing in my comment was out of arrogance, I just challenged your views was all, and you just don't like that fact.

Evacuation operations for Turkish citizens continue. I don't know if other country nationals can benefit, but I don't think they will turn Pakistani citizens away.

Poland already stated , foreign national who reside legally in Ukraine can go to Poland and they can stay there up to 15 day and use the time to facilitate a means to go back to their countries.
obviously this is not the case for illegals

With Putin under so much pressure, will it make him snap and resort to more indiscriminate use of force? Even the possibly use of tactical nuclear weapons?
I don't think he is or anyone in Russian Military is stupid enough to use tactical nukes. I do think that if things don't go his way he will escalate and use more force. He is in desperate need of a silver lining, this has not gone to plan, the West and USA need cut him some slack if they wish to deescalate quickly.

They look weak. Child soldiers, heavy losses.

That's the Russian way, if anything apart from their shock troops in Chechens and their special forces they have allowed conscripts to do the job

If you look at the map their battle plan is obvious and with 5 days of war is well under way

Propaganda is deluding people

Poland already stated , foreign national who reside legally in Ukraine can go to Poland and they can stay there up to 15 day and use the time to facilitate a means to go back to their countries.
obviously this is not the case for illegals
Train lines stopped on February 25. The roads are not in good and safe condition, gas another problem. Those who cross from western Ukraine to Poland often have to walk tens of kilometers. The rescue operation I mentioned (the announcement above was about Odessa) is provided by buses departing from the city centers. Not only Poland, but until the last stop, Edirne, no country applies visa and passport procedures.

Even if the Russians take all of Ukraine, an insurgency by the 40+ million Ukrainians against the few hundreds of thousands of Russian force will keep the Russians and the western alliance preoccupied. This is what India fears, as the attention will shift from China to Europe.

In the following video, we are reminded by the interviewer, that India (which calls itself the largest democracy) sided with the Soviets when they invaded Afghanistan in 1979. The only democratic country to do so. This should be emphasized in today’s context, to highlight India does not stand on principles as it likes to claim but naked national interests.

India is more afraid of Pakistan then China... Just look at their deployment they have 4 divisions sitting against China and 20 divisions against Pakistan and before that it use to be 24 divisions and due to Galwan they diverted 4 divisions to China..

The question is why? --> Historical muscle memory

Also I don't believe Quad is solely to block China but also directed at Pakistan as well but he doesn't want to say directly that Pakistan is part of the target group because Pakistan has good relations with the US and there is neutrality hence the Indian won't misspeak or drag the US into a political scandal or damage their stragetic significiance but whatever Quad is doing it is also an Anti-Pakistan group secretly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom