What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just providing information. I’m not a fanboy nor do I support Azov. As a Pakistani, it’s not my fight. But I always hold sympathies for nations defending against aggressors or invaders.

Man I vouch for you being a level-headed person, seen you post on this board for years.

Never would I accuse you of supporting Nazis.

I'm only saying West has adopted a Good Nazi, Bad Nazi policy in Ukraine that is super dangerous.

These Azov nazis have links to far-right extremists in ALL Western capitals.

View attachment 819033

Kadyrov’s main dog killed. Kadyrov is crying and is shocked about Ukraine having so much weaponry.

Kadyrov’s daughter is against the war.

@RescueRanger one question for you as you seem to be a sensible poster. Ukraine was once a part of USSR so all the think tanks sitting in Ukraine must be knowing about the way USSR act or react from strategic point of view plus they have learnt from West as well. Did Putin miscalculated the strength of Ukraine ?The comedian turn President made a mockery of Putin by boosting morale of Ukrainian people. It is the Ukrainian people fighting now side by side their army.

Attachments

• 42D6B2AB-DEEF-4599-844F-982A025B192D.png
    42D6B2AB-DEEF-4599-844F-982A025B192D.png
    801.7 KB · Views: 10
The number of Pakistani posters here defending the Imperialist NATO is appalling....

More power to Russia .. Someone has finally stood up to the US of A, the biggest terrorist in the human history

We stand with Russia. 100%.

Your record is stucked to Taliban. This war is covered by most of the television channels and have their correspondents there. You must be hearing about it in SIndhi sitting in remote village of Sindh. If we stick to Russian sources too then they are not in Kiev as of now and the war is on 4th day.They are still fighting on outskirts where they are facing massive resistance. Russia does not have the money to fight for a long war.

Lies, lies and more lies. You can't win against Russia. End of story. Deal with it.

You are the same people that were dancing up and down when US/NATO got soundly defeated by the Taliban. The defeat in Afghanistan wasn't sufficient. Don't worry. More is on its way.

The great industries you talk about and wealth was all stolen from the commonwealth colonies. You looted Trillions of $ just from the sub-continent alone. You committed Genocide against humanity in the Sub-continent and other parts of the world. There is nothing glorious about your today or past as it was all based on atrocities and theft. Your time is up because you need to Repay (Pakistan) of its stolen wealth and the atrocities you committed here.

You can talk all you want but I don't want to waste my time by writing huge paragraphs which doesn't even make any sense. The fact is you guys are nothing but a vassal state of the US. So I'd like to talk to your Manager (Master/USA) :) You guys are no Body.
UK is simply USA's little lap dog that jumps to cause trouble when USA says jump.

I feel like a lot of misconceptions that people have can be cleared by reading history of organizations and nations. I know not everyone has the time or the interest, but it helps in making sense out of situations.

For example, a week or so ago Pakistanis on pdf were in an uproar about Iran supporting BLF. But if you you read the history of BLF they’ve conducted more attacks on the Iranians than the Pakistanis by a long shot. Plus they were supported heavily by Iraqi Saddam and the soviets. History does provide some clearance to the motivations and actions of groups and nations.

I'll admit that not every Ukranian is a Nazi, that would be a stupid statement and downright Ignorant. I have however studied it at length and there is a serious problem of racism and neo-nazi idealism permeating Ukrainian society. Neo-Nazism just like any other "ism" targets the disenfranchised, the young, the easily beguiled.

Azov Battalion has direct links and inspired from the banned far-right terrorist group Combat 18. The symbol adopted by the Azov Battalion is the Horizontally aligned Wolfsanfel which was used by then 2nd SS panzer Div.
1645906888696.png

1645906786441.png

In 2018 time magazine published a detailed article on Azov Bat which can be found here;

You claim that Azov Batallion is limited to a few hundred members, Ali Soufan, a security consultant and former FBI agent who has studied Azov, estimates that more than 17,000 foreign fighters have come to Ukraine over the past six years from 50 countries.

Notable Far Right extremist groups in Europe with links directly or indirectly to Azov Movement:
1645907826405.png

The problem is that movements such as this usually inspire offshoots, they network and they expand to dream to carry out bigger and more spectacular attacks.

After the massacre of 51 people in Christchurch, New Zealand, in 2019—an arm of the Azov movement helped distribute the terrorist’s raving manifesto, in print and online, seeking to glorify his crimes and inspire others to follow. In the 16 years that followed the attacks of 9/11, far-right groups were responsible for nearly three-quarters of the 85 deadly extremist incidents that took place on American soil, according to a report published in 2017 by the U.S. Government Accountability Office.

Every society and culture has a problem with extremism and violent extremism, Muslims have the Taliban and militant fighters, neo-Christian and even agnostic movements have both Nazi and Antifa inspired movements. My point here is, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck - it's a duck!

Further reading:
Nazis and Slavs: From Racial Theory to Racist Practice

Attachments

• 1645906689422.png
    1645906689422.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 9
Lol where ? It is Russia crying entering into the fourth day of war. Fighting on outskirts and not able to gain much being second to USA.
Hi, you seem like you joined today, when did you applied please ?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom