What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia sees the Baltic states as slaves of the West

and if they were not part of NATO I think Putin would have nuked them by now

I personally think this war is going to expand

russia simply terminated cease fire in the war started by ukraina 2014. with advocating like this no wonder why russians gain more affection each day passing.
Actually, it's Russia that invaded Ukraine in 2014, as well they previously invaded Chechnya, Georgia (Abkhazia then South Ossetia regions) and Moldova (Transnistria region)... Maybe is it time to allow countries that neighbour ruSSia to become nuclear powers, you know, a 800km range ASMPA-R is stealth, flies Mach3 and has a 300 kilotons neutron-bomb, the gigantic amount of radioactivity induced is as lethal as if you dropped a 3 megatons classic thermonuclear... And... It only costs €18 millions!!!
_asmpa-baltic ranges.jpg

The clown at the Kremlin likes nuclear blackmail... I'd be curious how he'd feel about a nuclear version of the Mexican standoff!
Mexican Ukrainian standoff.jpg

Russians get so much affection that their European neighbours that didn't joined NATO are all willing to do so, but Belarus which is a puppet state. Even China and CSTO minus Belarus refuse to back the invasion of Ukraine: You can see Russia's friends at UNGA votes in red:
UNGA condemns the Russian invasion of Ukraine.jpg

UNGA March,24 2022 Ukraine resolution.jpg

No,Crimeans voted to be united with russia,your western propaganda machine is shameless.
"Referendums" under military occupation are null and void under international law for obvious reasons : it has always been rigged... Poor attempt from you to justify an ILLEGAL INVASION
I'm not really trying to defend Gaddafi. Gaddafi supports Taiwan, and the Chinese also want Gaddafi to die, so we do not use the veto.
Well, seems that Gaddafi wasn't wrong all the time!
I just want to tell you that the Ukrainian government is really a Nazi. Their massacre of East Ukrainians is no different from that of Gaddafi.
You won't find a single naZi that is not into antisemitism: for naZis, black people are monkeys, brown-skinned people are half way between humans and monkeys and the worst race of all are Jews... Neo-naZis 100% back the Palestinians against Israel:
5-demo-neonazi-Gaza-1d292.png

And Palestinians are openly naZi sympathetic:
_nazi pali.jpg

The sole fact that far-right political parties score less than 2% in Ukraine and that 73% of Ukrainians have voted for a Jewish president makes the Russian narrative that Ukraine is naZi the LAUGHING STOCK of the planet, and those parroting this bullshit seen as serious idiots !!! Now for sure, you can find extremists everywhere, and ruZZian propaganda has floaded world's media with pictures of the same 18-20 idiots of a single neo-naZi platoon in the Azov battalion for 8 years, clearly applying the basics of Lenin/Goebbels propaganda principle that if you repeat a lie 1000 times, in people's mind, it becomes the truth... It ain't !!!

The so called massacre of east-Ukrainian is another propaganda stunt and another Goebbelsian big lie:
donetsk vs kharkiv.jpg

It's true that Russian propaganda hasn't lost the "quality" of the Soviet one: they even managed to keep the whole planet believing that Russian army was the 2nd most powerful in the world after Chinese PLA, but Ukraine called the bluff, showing the truth to the world : Russian army is💩

BTW, you don't need to be a naZi to do mass murders, war crimes, crimes against humanity, genocides, massacres, engineered famines, etc... In fact, when it comes to such actions, communist leaders like Mao Zedong, Josef Stalin or Pol Pot went further... According to Deng Ziao Ping himself, Mao Zedong caused the death of more than 100 millions Chinese people, thus, Mao Zedong is the #1 mass murderer of all times. Stalin killed more Soviets than Hitler, when it comes to Pol Pot, he murdered the third of Cambodia's population... But since another third had already fled the Khmer Rouge, he murdered half of the Cambodians left in the country... And the Khmer Rouge was backed by Communist China...

The foreign ministers of Turkey, Sweden and Finland have signed a memorandum for the two Nordic states to join NATO, removing a Turkish block to the accession process.

"It's a three-way agreement on accession," a NATO source said. Jens Stoltenberg, the secretary general, is due to speak to reporters imminently.

The Nordic states' attempt to join the alliance hit a stumbling block when Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said they supported Kurdish militants.

Discussions have been happening at the NATO summit in Madrid.

The traditionally neutral nations decided to apply for NATO membership following Russian President Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine.
Hopefully none of the others get cold feet.

That’s the best news of the day, no, the best news of the month. Erdogan is a Basar trader, for his Ok he most likely gets big gifts from the US and other European partners in forms of weapons delivery. Also, a great defeat for Putin. His constant nuclear blackmailing is not working. His iq is decreasing.
A lot of rumor on this one.

What I hear is Sweden (not sure about Finland) will adjust their policy to satisfy Turkey, that is whatever that mean.

Another thing I heard is UK and US okay for some Fighter Tech for Turkey.

Not confirm at this point, this is just rumor.

Hopefully none of the others get cold feet.
Most likely no, turkey probably the only set back on both NATO membership, the other country probably have other issue, but I will still watch closely on Hungary and Bulgaria, they may flip

Russia has invaded more than 25 countries after WW2, occupied them, during which it murdered, r a p e d, t or tured, imprisoned and made people disappear without due process Russia has ki lled more Russians than all countries on earth combined Russia demands independence for Do nbas, yet when Ch e chnya asked for the same, Russia mu-rdered 250k of these innocent people One vile country

Do you consider the denazification of Hamas, Hezbollah, SSNP, Fattah, Palestinian Authority, Gaza, Hebron and Beit Ummar?

View attachment 857467
View attachment 857468
Do you think Israel+Egypt should call Putin's artillery for help???
:butcher:
Or do you have double standards?
Oh, BTW, Hamas is the Israeli branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. M.B. is banned as a terrorist organisation by Egypt, UAE, Saudi-Arabia, Bahrain,Syria, Russia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, CSTO, Libya-Tobruk...

I believe in the existence of the indigenous Palestinian state and the removal of the illegal, unjust, and settler state of IsraHell, and the expulsion of the European settlers and others they brought all over the world for their bogus belief that anything between Euphrates and Nile belongs to them.

Palestine belongs to us and the promised day will come that the final khilafah will be restored in Jerusalem.

What I hear is Sweden (not sure about Finland) will adjust their policy to satisfy Turkey, that is whatever that mean.

Most likely no, turkey probably the only set back on both NATO membership, the other country probably have other issue, but I will still watch closely on Hungary and Bulgaria, they may flip
I think the interpretation of this agreement is going to be one in Sweden and another in Turkey. Apparently there is aggrement upon extradition between the countries, but Sweden is still going to follow swedish law.

Last edited:

Yes that’s confirmed. Erdogan says yes.
Sweden, Finland, Turkey have signed a memorandum that they will support each other if any country security is threatened. A mini defense pact.
It can mean Sweden will begin with weapons delivery to Turkey if requested by Erdogan.

5D85451A-0E6D-4711-9C9F-AB28FD69F5F2.jpeg

Das gemeinsame Statement der Türkei, Schwedens, Finnlands und der Nato in Madrid
Quelle: REUTERS

The situation is not looking good for ukrainian troops. I dont know what strategy Biden has up his arms, but short of setting boots on the ground, Russia will continue to grind out victories.
That means little. As long as Kiew is not taken this war will continue for years if not a century. Those cities and territories the Russians occupy may be long or short lived. In any case the occupation will inflict huge costs in terms of money and lives to Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom