What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? In recent years, the Chinese government has just ended the riots in Hong Kong and eliminated the separatist forces. Zero death. Ukraine should learn from China, or it should be hanged like Gaddafi and others.
Isn't the reason why Gaddafi was killed by the West because he killed the soldiers of the Benghazi separatist organization?
How many people died when the American people occupied Wall Street in 2011? Should we put Obama on the gallows?
You compare the HK separatists to Russia supported separatists? You are funny. Do HKs have tanks, artillery, drones and everything like an army? I find difficulty to follow your logics from Obama to Gaddafi… where is Chavez? I can understand most Chinese support Putin but you should try to invent better stories.

Last edited:
Yes indeed stupidity has limits.. because your comment does not make sense..they were/are killing people just because they speak Russian..this is beyond politics..
Ukraine, Russia languages are almost the same. Putin himself says both share the same spiritual space. not the reason for killing.

That is your pathetic excuse,not mine. In your western propaganda machine, russian are being discribed as evil barbarian that kill every ukrainian they encountered,right? But without your sugarcoating propaganda machine,you are no less barbaric. Not only in vietnam war.in iraq war,korean war and other countless war that USA have launched,the west bombarded and killed civillians like they were a crowd of chickens.

Yeah? A vietnamese keeps blaming how barbaric russian is and have never blamed USA for killing nearly a million vietnameses and using chemical weapons in war for even once seems normal to you? If that is not brainwashed then what is?
Dude get over history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom