What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you want Ukraine not to ask for military supplies, arms and help from its partners?
So when India and Pakistan went to war and Pakistan was seeking more westernand Chinese help against India, it was also wrong for Pakistan to do so right?
Sometimes I wonder what kind of logic some of you here use..😅.
Countries will.always ally with those they have common interests with and seek help when needed from those. In fact even big powers do this..much less smaller powers. Even Russia allied with U.S/U.K/West to be able to fend off the German invasion and they tried to sealed a deal with Japan to avoid being pincered and decimated from both sides.. you think Russia could have wistodd both aides without Western help/alliance? Lol
The world doesn't work that way .
There are several groups of Putin supporters.

The most prominent group lives in lala lands as Nicaragua and Venezuela.

The second group lives in China and in lesser extent India. They issue empty supports in exchange for discount on oil and gas.

The notorious propagandists seen here are paid by the Kremlin.

And there is hater group. They hate everything the West, no matter right or wrong.

The most lovely group is of Lavrov’s. They dream of a new world democratic order. They are fanatic. They want to achieve it by nuclear holocaust.

Of course I know its not a cute harmless Teddy bear. I was just saying some members on here seem to have taken Russian propaganda even more than Russian themselves.lol and they act like Russia is some an innocent virgin boy that can do and has never done any harm to anyone..lol
In fact I agree that they are far from being an innocent victim, most times they have been the aggressors and an expansionist power historicallyto this day. So I don't understand why some members act like they are innocent. In fact I'm not even blaming Russia for being that way, since its up to them to protect their interests and take more from other countries if they have the capabilities (nothing wrong in that geopolitically speaking, but morally yes its another thing altogether). I'm just making a point that some people on here seem to misjudge the country as an innocent victim mostly due to their anti western views. Lol

In fact if not for Russia's expansionist tendencies. MONGOLIA will still be part of China today and the mongols in Mongolia won't be so anti China the way they are today( it was mostly due to soviet propaganda, to keep them under soviet influence away from China), same with outer manchuria which will still be part of China, In effect China almost lost Xinjiang to Russia again due to moscow's expansionist policies, luckily for China the KMT still had some power/militray capabilities to stop it in the nick of time, if not even Xinjiang will not be Chinese today but Russian.🤣

As they say its good to know history , so as not to be ignorant., but seems some people don't understand this simple thing.

Funny thing here is that, China has lost more teriritory to Russias expansionist policies more than they have lost to any country else in the world. So Russia has actually caused more long lasting damage to the country than even Japan that's the irony of it all. Lol i guess thats the reason both sides have always been wary of each other to this day and have still not forged an official allinace despite all the talks and even despite the heavy pressure from the U.S on both.
Yes Russia is a cute innocent Teddy bear. 🐻 🤣
Every country do what is necessary when time is right. Morality is irrelevant.

You are right, no alliance. China had made it very clear.

We know our history well, at least I do. China did NOT support either of them in the war.

Russia military performance disappointed me. It declined more than it appears to be. Although I have observed Russia decline, such as productivity, infrastructure, old equipment and outdated military doctrine. But I never thought Russia will fight a war like ww2, or even ww1. There is nothing to learn from this war.

If NATO attacks Russia then China declares war on NATO and it be WW3.
That 40 mile convoy would not be there if it was a conflict with NATO. It is more a distraction then anything else. Russia's focus is more towards EAST right from the get go. You can't just change or add more variables while keeping other things as static. @Vergennes
Although that being said, NATO will nonetheless prevail if it can keep it to conventional armament.

That 40 mile convoy would not be there if it was a conflict with NATO. It is more a distraction then anything else. Russia's focus is more towards EAST right from the get go.

NATO don't dare attack Russia which is China's vassal state. America can't afford war with China in Taiwan strait despite China only has 2 carrier strike groups operational for now. In 10 years time China has more than 6 carrier strike groups operational.

LMAO China will do jack shit to save Russia. Instead they're going to take advantage of it and conquer Russian land and ressources.

China has 10 times the population of Russia. A few days ago the masters of the Old World are connected by road across Amur river. Russia is China's vassal state. No need for China to conquer Russia.

NATO don't dare attack Russia which is China's vassal state. America can't afford war with China in Taiwan strait despite China only has 2 carrier strike groups operational for now. In 10 years time China has more than 6 carrier strike groups operational.
Why would america war in taiwan straight?
Current status taiwan is de-facto an independent state.

It is China that desperately wants to conquer Taiwan.
But unlike you, its leaders are not idiots. They know China is far from ready for a war over Taiwan.

Why would america war in taiwan straight?
Current status taiwan is de-facto an independent state.

It is China that desperately wants to conquer Taiwan.
But unlike you, its leaders are not idiots. They know China is far from ready for a war over Taiwan.

True, but if America attacks Russia then China attacks Taiwan. Russia is China's vassal state.

They know China is far from ready for a war over Taiwan.

True, when China has 10 carrier strike groups China blockade Taiwan by air and sea forces. By then America will be decayed by liberalism which weakens America's gene pool over time, and by then America will be demographically like Brazil and Mexico, majority non White.

On that subject. I hope taiwan learns from ukraine.

Expensive wespons are nice and all, but a heavily motivated and armed population filled with relatively cheap but effective weapons like javelins, manpads, anti-ship rockets, drones will do a lot against china’s amphibious invasion plans.

Expensive wespons are nice and all, but a heavily motivated and armed population filled with relatively cheap but effective weapons like javelins, manpads, anti-ship rockets, drones will do a lot against china’s amphibious invasion plans.

Different geography. Ukraine is fairly large. Even Donbas is much bigger than Taiwan. Ukraine is sparsely populated with lots of agricultural land. Taiwan is densely populated with little agricultural land. Ukraine has land route. Taiwan is isolated by ocean. Unlike Ukraine, Taiwan is vulnerable to air and sea blockade due to food insecurity.

J-20 probably poses a bigger threat to Taiwan compared to China's landing ships. Blockade cripples Taiwan's economy and causes massive famine and triggers rebellion in the population, causing regime change.

People here aren't just aware of the level of destruction NATO can bring to the Russian army. NATO would have already pulverised the Russian army and their supply routes. NATO would have enjoyed air superiority within the first hours/days of the operation. Russian army still hasn't achieved it after 4 fucking months. That 40 miles convoy would indeed have been pulverised.

So called world's second most powerful army. Just a bunch of looters and drunkards.

All I here is pussy talk from NATO and US poodles like you. You keep mouthing about NATO this and that, all the while more than happy for the Ukies to do all the fighting and be slaughtered by the Russians. Talk is cheap, and it doesn't come much cheaper than the likes of you. At least the Russians have the balls to make true on their threats, unlike the rednecks and french poodles. Stope talking and make true on your threats...but wait...you don't have the balls.

All I here is pussy talk from NATO and US poodles like you. You keep mouthing about NATO this and that, all the while more than happy for the Ukies to do all the fighting and be slaughtered by the Russians. Talk is cheap, and it doesn't come much cheaper than the likes of you. At least the Russians have the balls to make true on their threats, unlike the rednecks and french poodles. Stope talking and make true on your threats...but wait...you don't have the balls.

Dude. Get real man. NATO can't even beat Taliban rascals let alone Russia.

Different geography. Ukraine is fairly large. Even Donbas is much bigger than Taiwan. Ukraine is sparsely populated with lots of agricultural land. Taiwan is densely populated with little agricultural land. Ukraine has land route. Taiwan is isolated by ocean. Unlike Ukraine, Taiwan is vulnerable to air and sea blockade due to food insecurity.

J-20 probably poses a bigger threat to Taiwan compared to China's landing ships. Blockade cripples Taiwan's economy and causes massive famine and triggers rebellion in the population, causing regime change.
Yeah taiwan needs some sort of agricultural push. Like the brits did after they faced risk of being starved out by the german u boats.

Other then that, masses of anti-ship missiles.

I have doubts starving the population will win China many popularity points though. For a theoretical uprising.
Often it can also rally people behind the leader/nation. (Leningrad, terrorbombing germany).

China is also not viewed very well in Taiwan.

Also what if USA would push some civilian food-cargo ships towards Taiwan…is china gonna sink those??
China starving people and blowing up food aid….is a huge loss of face and will bring a coalition against it. Giving those just cause to forcefully end the blockade.

Ukraine strikes back: Kyiv blasts military base 40 miles inside Russian border​

Again. Nato is a defensive alliance.
Nato is giving ukraine:
spy/satellite info, military and economic support.

Similar to how america supported England in WW2. This was enough for Germany to declare war.
Russia is however being careful not to step a millimeter over ukraine border. Why is that?

Its very simple, a large escalation is not what either power-block wants. Especially not with nucleair weapons in the mix.

However even a toddler can do the math on conventional forces mismatch…..so stop talking out of your *** and start counting…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom