What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this troll man. Ukraine obliterating the Russians for US? 😂😂😂

What war are you watching? Your country could not even beat Afghan farmers armed with AK-47. Lol.. Talk about being incompetent.

The US overthrew the Taliban in 1 month back in 2001 and occupied that country for 20 years. We left because the Afghan people refuse to fight for their own country.

And yes the Ukrainians are obliterating the Russian military, which is a clear strategic victory for the US. It’s in the US strategic interest to see the Russian military exhausted.

That’s why the Pentagon no longer views Russia as a long term threat.

The US overthrew the Taliban in 1 month back in 2001 and occupied that country for 20 years. We left because the Afghan people refuse to fight for their own country.

And yes the Ukrainians are obliterating the Russian military, which is a clear strategic victory for the US. It’s in the US strategic interest to see the Russian military exhausted.

You don’t compare Ukraine which backed by the west with taliban or saddam also Russia didn’t even use its full military force.

Great excuse 😂 Check the result😉

US empire crumbling before our eyes.

Western regime/media selected "president of venezuela" (or the "international community" as they call themselves)

attacked and thrown out of a restaurant by furious venezuelans. This guy colloborated with the CIA to impose crippling economic warfare on the venezuelan people and coup his way into power with american muscle.

Zelensky faces a similar future, once the ukrainian people see he sacrificed their entire country to enrich his family, and advance western geopolitical aims.
Which country is the video filmed in?

You’re not really asking, are you? I assume you know the answer, and this is a rhetorical question.

First, I’m not going to give you the full cultural lesson on Afghanistan, I’m going to answer your question.

Everyone loses in Afghanistan. Everyone lost in Vietnam, too. “Win” is a term bandied

You’re not really asking, are you? I assume you know the answer, and this is a rhetorical question.

First, I’m not going to give you the full cultural lesson on Afghanistan, I’m going to answer your question.

Everyone loses in Afghanistan. Everyone lost in Vietnam, too. “Win” is a term bandied

The US could have stayed in Afghanistan ad infinitum, but there was no need to. The US had already achieved its main objective of destroying Al Qaeda. Would we have liked to see the Taliban out of power? Sure, but that was up for Afghans to decide. If their not going to fight for their country, why would the US?

That's not what US intelligence is saying.

Your are so sadistic, why the fascination with Russian get obliterated? Such a simplistic view of the world when thousands of Ukrainians are paying with their lives to fight for the US victory, and for or what, a lousy few billion, and most of it keep by the Ukrainian oligarchs.

Why would I not want to see the Russian Nazis destroyed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom