What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes unfinished we rely on oil and gas. Putin is like a drug dealer. He starts a war, pushes up the prices, causes artificial shortages to earn more money. He pushes the prices $20 higher and give you a discount of $10, you feel happy. He cares little when people suffer hunger and famine.

Everything goes according to plan.

- Vladimir Putin
Putin did not push up oil/gas prices, EU/US sanctions did. The rest of the world can buy oil at whatever price they can get since now we have two tier markets. It's like shopping at whole foods, or Walmart. Same products, but different prices.

So why are you not fighting the Russians in Ukraine?🙄

Why send in US soldiers when the Ukrainians are obliterating the Russians for US? By the end of this war, the Russians will be an exhausted force.

The US has only given 30% of its Javelins, 25% of its Stingers, 100 towed howitzers, and less than 1,000 drones. US military support is only around $5B to date.

This is a very small portion of US firepower.

The US has given $5B in military support. This is nothing for the US. In return, the Russians get obliterated.

That’s an obvious victory for the US.
Your are so sadistic, why the fascination with Russian get obliterated? Such a simplistic view of the world when thousands of Ukrainians are paying with their lives to fight for the US victory, and for or what, a lousy few billion, and most of it keep by the Ukrainian oligarchs.

Ukraine is getting closer to $30B in weapons from US allies and is footing a lot of the bills for other countries as well(Poland sent nearly $7B in equipment). So $5Billion hides true nature of US investment in the war.

Last edited:
Your are so sadistic, why the fascination with Russian get obliterated? Such a simplistic view of the world when thousands of Ukrainians are paying with their lives to fight for the US victory, and for or what, a lousy few billion, and most of it keep by the Ukrainian oligarchs.

Nato doesn't want Russia. They never did and they never will. If they wanted then now would be their best chance because the majority of the russian troops are in Ukraine

Why send in US soldiers when the Ukrainians are obliterating the Russians for US? By the end of this war, the Russians will be an exhausted force.

The US has only given 30% of its Javelins, 25% of its Stingers, 100 towed howitzers, and less than 1,000 drones. US military support is only around $5B to date.

This is a very small portion of US firepower.
Look at this troll man. Ukraine obliterating the Russians for US? 😂😂😂

What war are you watching? Your country could not even beat Afghan farmers armed with AK-47. Lol.. Talk about being incompetent.

The US has given $5B in military support. This is nothing for the US. In return, the Russians get obliterated.

That’s an obvious victory for the US.

Your threatening, swaggering, posturing is dangerous

Sure, sure Mr Mexican, Chinese, Vietnamese, Porto Rican American Australian married to a Scandinavian woman.
I am sure you have first cousins and in-laws from all the races present on this planet.
If the Aliens ever landed, you probably will be the best Earth ambassador since you are all races in one.

Quite an accomplishment that is even before we get to all the jobs you have been doing in all corners of this small planet.
Again, only idiots would go after who the man is instead of what he said, are you an idiot?

On the other hand, there are people in PDF who have saw either me or all the documentation that support who I am what I am. That upto and included the management of this forum, or do you think they going to allow me to keep repeating all those "Lies" over the year without any consequence? So joke is on you pal.

Also, I never claim to be a Mexican, PUERTO Rican (Geez, you even misspell their nation) and it is not a heritage either, both being either Hispanic White or Hispanic.

Last edited:
US empire crumbling before our eyes.

Western regime/media selected "president of venezuela" (or the "international community" as they call themselves)

attacked and thrown out of a restaurant by furious venezuelans. This guy colloborated with the CIA to impose crippling economic warfare on the venezuelan people and coup his way into power with american muscle.

Zelensky faces a similar future, once the ukrainian people see he sacrificed their entire country to enrich his family, and advance western geopolitical aims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom