What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to polling, 60% ukranians showed a cold sentiment against russia. That was before the current invasion by the way. Would be fun to poll current sentiment….

80%+ are now in favor of joining EU.

I guess they are all just Nazis that must be “denazified”. Millions of them.

According to polling, 60% ukranians showed a cold sentiment against russia. That was before the current invasion by the way. Would be fun to poll current sentiment….

80%+ are now in favor of joining EU.

I guess they are all just Nazis that must be “denazified”. Millions of them.

EU don't want Ukraine. Ukraine is a drag.

Shaun Pinner was an Ukrainian resident for 4 years not Ukrainian citizen...

The problem with this conflict Ukrainian Government hiring "Mercenaries with $ 2,000 per month" in salary. They themselves have blurred the lines in this conflict to a great degree, hence they aren't afforded Geneva Convention protection cause they are in effect mercenaries, now if they were some sort of green card holders or citizens I understand, but those documents can be doctored by Ukrainian Government Officials. So by default Russia is in the right regarding there decision.

If I were Donbas commander I publicly hang every British man captured in Donbas. That'll deter British men going to Donbas to fight. Stay. Stay in Britain and enjoy the good life. At the end of the day, doing so saves the lives of British men because British men will be too scared to go to Donbas because they know they will be publicly hang if caught.

The problem with this conflict Ukrainian Government hiring "Mercenaries with $ 2,000 per month" in salary. They themselves have blurred the lines in this conflict to a great degree, hence they aren't afforded Geneva Convention protection cause they are in effect mercenaries, now if they were some sort of green card holders or citizens I understand, but those documents can be doctored by Ukrainian Government Officials. So by default Russia is in the right regarding there decision.
Is $2.000 a month a big deal for a Britain? Does it worth the risk of being killed ? Sounds very cheap to me.

He can earn more than $2.000 a month giving English language courses in any third world country and live like a Nabab....

Definitely not. I wouldnt trust anything comming from Kadyrov or Putin. Theyre basically running countries like a criminal organization. Anyone cheering for them should honestly be deported from the west.
Apparently you pay more attention to him than I do.

I speak for myself. I want see Russia crushed and destroyed to the point that it cant harm me, my life, my country and my family. And thanks god my government, the EU, NATO and USA do exactly that
You're comparing your country to Russia now? if Russia wanted, they could send your country to the stone ages. Don't get carried away with your fantasies.

You're comparing your country to Russia now? if Russia wanted, they could send your country to the stone ages. Don't get carried away with your fantasies.
Ukraine’s own Defense Ministry recently said that the amount of weaponry they received was enough to stop any European Army except the Russian Federation.

Russian Forces made some serious miscalculations in the first phases of the conflict but right now their Artillery is making minced meat out the Ukrainian.

Western Trolls here try to portray Russians as a third world military power but right now Russians are crushing Ukrainians in Donbass. Odessa is next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom