What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean Russia now having more money than it knows what to do with? Oh Putin is totally destroyed.

You obviously have no knowledge about economy. It cant buy anything from it. 😅👍

Not even medication. They even die from diabetes now because no insulin is shipped in. 😅👍

Not even medication. They even die from diabetes now because no insulin is shipped in. 😅👍
Supply chain takes a while to adjust. It's only been a few months. China is going to have a much larger share of pie along with India.

When you don't buy anything you need and you cannot produce from the outside, of course you will have trade surplus......

I wouldn't want to be in Russia tho, because it is the true definition of I have got money but no where to spend. Actually, more like I have money but that money I can't spend...

Supply chain takes a while to adjust. It's only been a few months. China is going to have a much larger share of pie along with India.

Doubt that. Chinese companies leave Russia in fear of sanctions. Huawei pulled out, chinese credit card companies pulled out.

Russia is small market. Companies fear to lose the west. And for what? Russia?

New York, Berlin, Rome, Paris or London are better than Irkutsk. 😅👍

J'en doute: déjà, il dit de ne pas humilier la Russie une fois la guerre finie.
Il pense certainement à un truc genre traité de Versailles, T'en as un certain nombre désireux de même fare pire... Tiens, un truc à la con: les mafieux du FSB veulent se faire du flouze... Le missile de croisière français coûte 18M€ pour 300 kilotonnes... à ton avis, un pétard de 1 kilotonne pour 23kg, ça revient à combien?
La Russie doit payer pour les dommages qu'elle a causés à l'Ukraine. oui certaines sortes de Versailles sont nécessaires. Cependant Macron a raison, la Russie ne devrait pas être humiliée par la façon dont l'Allemagne a été infligée. une fois la guerre terminée.
Je ne comprends pas “nucléaire”?

My source in Ukraine said Russian was pushed out of Southern and Western Sievierdonetsk. They are holding just East and North of the City. Russian is now concentrated on Sirotino district East of the city.

My source in Ukraine said Russian was pushed out of Southern and Western Sievierdonetsk. They are holding just East and North of the City. Russian is now concentrated on Sirotino district East of the city.

Heared that too. Russia fails to send new troops and Ukraine starts to win upper hand. Its always same pattern. Russia takes an area with force and then becomes anemic

Heared that too. Russia fails to send new troops and Ukraine starts to win upper hand. Its always same pattern. Russia takes an area with force and then becomes anemic
Think I read it a few days ago Russia has committed their strategic reserve in this. Which mean anything or anyone have to come to rescue them would takes weeks, if not months.......

La Russie doit payer pour les dommages qu'elle a causés à l'Ukraine. oui certaines sortes de Versailles sont nécessaires. Cependant Macron a raison, la Russie ne devrait pas être humiliée par la façon dont l'Allemagne a été infligée. une fois la guerre terminée.
Je ne comprends pas “nucléaire”?
You are aware the Defence.pk terms and conditions requires posts to be in English!

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-15 at 12.14.20 PM.jpeg

The real irony is that there was never a serious prospect of Ukraine joining either Nato or the EU. Nato rules prevent any country joining which has an unresolved military situation (like Ukraine had over Crinea and the Donbas) But now Putin has made it FAR more likely that Nato expansion will continue.

You are aware the Defence.pk terms and conditions requires posts to be in English!
Ah sorry you are right.

Ah cool
Spain will deliver Leopard 2A4 to Ukraine.
For the first time ever Ukraine will receive modern western tanks. Ukraine can expect to get 40 Leo’s.

0BFF6B77-F9CD-4211-888B-B368A7BC95C4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom