What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia always losing a significant number of soldiers in any war it fights. That's how it wins. It just keeps throwing bodies at a problem until the problem goes away. Look through Russia's war history. Russia/Soviets lost 15% of their entire population, including civilians, in WW2, I don't think them losing 30,000 soldiers in 2022 is going to matter...

Nothing to be proud of is it, that sort of history
So nothing changed since ww2?

Tell me then, why hasnt putin called for a general conscription of the population to bum rush ukraine?

Those tactics may have worked in WWII when you had trench warfare and mass produced T-34's, vs heavier German Tigers and artillery which was bogged down in the snow and supply lines were interrupted. If anything this should have been a forewarning from Russia but it made the same mistakes in Ukraine during the start of the conflict.

Russia has now expended a significant number of assets in this conflict, this is going to be a bitter defeat for Russia.

An army about to collapse does not take territory. Russia are progressing into Ukraine in their usual, slow, grinding manner. Sadly, I do not think they are about to collapse or give up any time soon

Just like to reply back to u thanks

No mention of Ukrainian losses. No mention of the damage done to Western Europe by Russian oil, gas, grain and fertilizer sanctions. No mention of power blackouts European NATO countries will suffer this Winter should Russia extend oil and gas sanctions. No mention of German industry grinding to a halt should Russia turn off the gas. No more Mercedes and BMW. But apart from that an excellent analysis. Except it probably isn't true only Russia to suffer in this crisis alone ? We all will be hit by it one way or another
Well, think of it this way.

With Russia now bankrupt, their contract to EU is more than important than just about anything else. There are not much Russia can do, not like they have another 450 billions enterprise hidden somewhere in the Siberia. If you look at the contract being cancelled by Russia, they are small peanuts, big contract like Germany and France are untouched, no matter how "unfriendly" they are, because that's 75% of EU oil and Gas contact goes

Not saying the world will not suffer, in fact, of all those country, Ukraine would probably suffer the most, the problem is, for them, that price to pay is to keep their country, so you can sell it to everyday Ukrainian to laydown their life and pick up a weapon and die for their country, how are you going to sell to the Russian and asking them to die for Donbas? And if they did not die, they are going to eat dirt for the next 20 years or so (that's how long it take to recover from last Bankrupt)

An army about to collapse does not take territory. Russia are progressing into Ukraine in their usual, slow, grinding manner. Sadly, I do not think they are about to collapse or give up any time soon
I'd strongly consider you read this before making statements like this:

Tell me then, why hasnt putin called for a general conscription of the population to bum rush ukraine?
So nothing changed

What a load of nonsense. Putin will use conscription if necessary. No way will he let his army collapse completely.

Cauldron is if the defender is cut off from logistical support or friendly troops. Encircled.

mariupol is an exemple. Happened already at start invasion though.

Liman? No, forces retreated
Severodonetsk, no, forces retreated to lisischansk.

For 2 months we have been hearing daily claims that the ukranian donbass troops are going to be encircled and destroyed…..this never happened. Which is logical seeing the russian advances are very very slow

Have you seen how many Ukrainian troops have surrendered? Over 8000 so far. In Liman, Severodonetsk, and other places, Ukrainian troops are running on civilian cars.

1654281721349.png

I'm just countering your propaganda with my propaganda. :lol:

But yours is a lame one. Who talks about dildo in a public forum? You don't degrade the forum by discussing stuff like that.

laugh-slam.gif

Brown banana, thinking that he squeaky white inside and that he as white as any other white

:pleasantry:

Off you go to where sun and moon never shine on and cockroaches and other low life there your bosom companions.

:enjoy:
Capitan racist is baaack.
Don’t you have any other words than go where the cockroaches blah blah blah or is that the extent of your intellect 🤷🏿‍♂️

Ukraine has lost the war boast as much as you want. 20 Million refugees, infrastructure destroyed, economy in ruins, their women and children being abused in foreign countries, nothing to to be proud of sad as it is.
Lost the war, huh?
They’ve lost 20% of their land at best but control the rest and have a functioning government.
How exactly is that loosing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom