What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we? Seems to me only Russia is mentioning their nuclear capabilities. I have not seen France or the UK doing that.
Nuclear armed countries outside Europe have conflicts too. Doesnt mean any if these countries are seeking nuclear holocaust.
Russia is not going nuclear because Russia is not fighting an existential war. The russian leadership is just trying to scare the rest of us from helping Ukraine. They want to annex as they please.
Me personally, I think NATO should have send a few hundred planes and surface to air defence systems to cover western Ukraine the moment Russia attacked.
Too much nuke talk from dirty mouths, let's not even talk about it. For those who believe in Nuclear war let them put their hands on a burning stove so that they can have a taste.

. They want to annex as they please.
Me personally, I think NATO should have send a few hundred planes and surface to air defence systems to cover western Ukraine the moment Russia attacked.

:pleasantry:

:D

What you want is that USA/NATO and rest of underlings can annex Ukraine and Russia should
leave that alone.

And step aside and smile as Ukraine Nazis armed by USA/NATO and encourage and instigated to go on killing and terrorising Russian speakers in Ukraine TO POKE THE BEAR IN THE EYE.

giphy.gif

Russia got more honour and dignity in her last finger than all of USA and NATO axis of evil

CHINA SEE THE ATTEMPT TO TAKE DOWN /WEAKEN RUSSIA IS THE PRECURSOR OF USA TO ATTACK CHINA

And China and much of rest of the world standing with Russia

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-24 at 12.59.24 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
Very hard for me to imagine this war -with the repercussions- will last for 2-3 years let alone 10 years. The world economy is taking a very hard hit from pandemic and in hard labor to recover. I haven't talk about food and energy crisis which is like that pouring the gasoline to the fire. We are very close to a breaking point.
Anyway, we shall see which side is more resilient and steadfast with their objective. Russian seems to be self-sufficient with the food and energy. They have few allies to support them in the area where they need help such technology. On the other side, Ukraine has whole western world to support them. How long it will last, we shall see. The rest of the world are watching nervously the implications of this conflict. For the time being we could rule out nuclear catastrophe but the economic consequences is unbearable for many countries.
This war is just 4 months. A snapshot of time. the war between Rome and Carthage lasts 70y. The war between Vietnam and Champa last 500y. However I don’t think this war will continue so long.
Putin is 70y old now, the war will end once he dies. His daughters will unlikely continue the war.

This war is just 4 months. A snapshot of time. the war between Rome and Carthage lasts 70y. The war between Vietnam and Champa last 500y. However I don’t think this war will continue so long.
Putin is 70y old now, the war will end once he dies. His daughters will unlikely continue the war.
Unless the wars in past didn't have a global impacts like today. World economy and politics were not as intermingle as they are today.
You'd better be careful with your wish. We don't who is down the line will replace Putin, what they are capable of and whether they are less or more hawkish than Putin. Seeing the 1st two weeks of this war I had an impression that Putin is being softer than a usual Russian leader should be. I don't know, I could be wrong.

What you want is that USA/NATO and rest of underlings can annex Ukraine and Russia should leave that alone.

And step aside and smile as Ukraine Nazis armed by USA/NATO and encourage and instigated to go on killing and terrorising Russian speakers in Ukraine TO POKE THE BEAR IN THE EYE.
Im sorry, but Im not some pro-russian anti-western internet warrior. So this russian propaganda narrative of Ukraine being nazis killing and terrorising russian speakers is not an argument. Preach to the choir, not me.

Aiding Ukraine in its existensial war against an invader has nothing to do with annexation. Its just your parotting russian propaganda, as always?

I think the west should aid Ukraine in any way possible on ukrainian territory, forget about this talk of nuclear war, and let Putin worry about that. Russia being a bear is nothing but a russian ghost story.

There were shots of the retreat of individual units of the Ukrainian army from the territory of the Red Estuary. The settlement of Krasny Liman is of strategic importance in Ukraine, since it opens up directions for advancing towards Slavyansk with Kramatorsk and towards the grouping of Kiev forces concentrated near Lisichansk and Severodonetsk.

Russian troops launched a missile attack on the Ukrainian plant "Motor Sich" in Zaporozhye. As a result of the missile strike, the plant's workshops and the administrative building were destroyed. The Ukrainian plant "Motor Sich" was engaged in the production, repair and maintenance of aircraft engines and also produced parts for Turkish UAVs "Bayraktar" and "Akinsi".

In Ukraine, a self-propelled mortar of a colossal 240-mm caliber was spotted near Severodonetsk. The king of Russian mortars, like many Russian artillery, is romantically named 2C4 "Tulip". The pretty name of the flower hides a monstrous power that inspires fear and respect, by the way, the shot of its 130 kilogram mine leaves a funnel in the ground with a diameter of 10 and a depth of almost 6 meters. Now there are no analogues of the Russian "Tulip": it significantly surpasses conventional artillery and is a record holder. 2C4 "Tulip" is designed primarily for the destruction of bunkers and fortified positions.

:pleasantry:

:D

What you want is that USA/NATO and rest of underlings can annex Ukraine and Russia should
leave that alone.

giphy.gif

Russia got more honour and dignity in her last finger than all of USA and NATO axis of evil

CHINA SEE THE ATTEMPT TO TAKE DOWN /WEAKEN RUSSIA IS THE PRECURSOR OF USA TO ATTACK CHINA

And China and much of rest of the world standing with Russia

View attachment 847996
China territorial claims:
0q44.jpg

wl14.jpg

As recently as 1969, Russian and Chinese troops harassed each other across the border in northeast China. This eventually “escalated into a shooting match on March 2 and 15, resulting in heavy casualties.” Although a shooting war over such matters presently appears remote, complaints over Chinese immigration in Siberia continue today. Those who are interested can even view on Amazon a 2018 documentary titled “When Siberia Will Be Chinese.”
map-articleLarge.png

In 2020, the Chinese state media was sure to remind the Russian regime that Vladivostok was Chinese “before Russia annexed it via unequal Treaty of Beijing.”
g2fe.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom