What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The communists would execute German POWs in brutal ways and then the ordinary people would suffer the reprisals. This is how KKE "fought for the people". Most of the time they were too busy killing their compatriots.

I know, it's a tragic. Tell that please the hippity, hoppity Commies...
Don't get me wrong, Germans did unspeakable crimes too, like soldiers of every nation (I mean apart from the genocidial part of NS German policy) and I'm sorry for every dead Greek who died unjustly by Germans but many, many "crimes" were in fact reprisals.
Funny fact is that many Germans were back then and are today fans of Greece bc they were the root for WESTERN civilization.

Talking about brainwashing
You are from India?
You say so because you profit from cheap oil. Russian oil tankers have no customers in Europe. Instead of unloading in Europe they sell oil for cheap to Asia. Good for you. However bad for Putin. That’s a longer way but less revenues.

View attachment 845353

What about the gas ?

It is much more complicated to transfer gas by ship. How are the Russians going to transfer the gas they don't sell to Europe ?

They have a pipe to china and are building another one , but will that cover what they where selling to Europe ?

~

~

Last edited:
Interesting if true.

Russian Tanks Surviving Hits from U.S.-made Javelin Missiles: Russian MoD​

If surviving a Javelin missile is on the news - that is not good news for the Russians.

~

What about the gas ?

It is much more complicated to transfer gas by ship. How are the Russians going to transfer the gas they don't sell to Europe ?

They have a pipe to china and are building another one , but will that cover what they where selling to Europe ?

~

~
Sure, gas king Putin will try to sell gas to China and India. However that will be difficult to impossible. Russia needs new gas pipelines. How to build if no money no technology from the West? Even though Putin can make it, consumption in China and India cannot compensate the loss of European markets. Putin will sell gas much cheaper than let’s say Qatar.

Don't forget hypersonic #neverseenbefore# missiles, planet killing torpedoes and suicide dolphins

In the real world, they've switched to manufacturing cars without air bags, meh,no technology for that complicated contraption

In the real world the Russians are developing a cyclorotor aircraft called Cyclocar which will be initially used for the military, can carry either six fully loaded soldiers or 600 kgs cargo, can fly at max 250 kmph and has a range of 500 kms. No reason this cannot be extended to become a a new paradigm and have variations as a skytaxi, as police vehicles, as ambulanc etc and which will eliminate the need for importing Japanese, American, European and South Korean ground cars and also for locally producing any ground car which has air bags. :) Wait just a few years.

Its really sad pathetic, and almost comical how western media tries to spin a mass surrender as some glorious victory

Sooo glorious that the ukies and the US are begging for a cease fire.

Beaten to a pulp.

I really cant tell whos more pathetic at this point. The western shitstream medias desperate propaganda?

Or the simple minded gullible idiots consuming that propaganda no questions asked? Hard to tell

Indeed. Yesterday's newspaper at my house carried a Reuters article about the Azovstal surrender with a picture of the Ukrainian Nazis being frisked by the Russians to be on the safe side. Reuters being NATO-aligned quoted the war criminal, Zelensky, as saying about those surrendered Nazis "We want our heroes back". :lol: And then the article towards the end the article said something like "According to the Russians the surrendered have Nazi elements". "According to the Russians" as if the whole world doesn't know the Azov people are Nazis. :lol: How can these people lie so efforlessly and with a straight face ?

@Vergennes @Messerschmitt @F-22Raptor Wood Apollon @mmr @Viet The SC

@Foinikas @Hassan Al-Somal
Reuters I believe was the only Western agency to use the word 'surrender'.

The BBC and sky and most others used the word 'evacuated'.

Russian commanders kill injured soldiers. Soldier sobs: "We are the fascists here".

The Sun ? Why not "The White House" ? :lol:

In other news the 1700 Azov Nazis and other Ukrainian soldiers in Azovstal factory who surrendered to the Russians have been humanely treated including being presented in front of Red Cross representatives.

Do you guys think this plan is still workable or is too late now??
@Apollon @Hassan Al-Somal @Vergennes @jamahir.
Please pardon my ignorance, but was it the plan before? I am a bit late to follow This Russian-Ukrainian military conflict (generally I didn't follow the political development in Europe prior to this war).

I am unable to understand how Ukraine becoming part of EU does not automatically translate into it being part of NATO unofficially. Secondly, when Russia started the operation it wanted demilitarization and deNazification of Ukraine. How would these be fulfilled in the Italian proposal ?

Its really sad pathetic, and almost comical how western media tries to spin a mass surrender as some glorious victory

Sooo glorious that the ukies and the US are begging for a cease fire.

Beaten to a pulp.

I really cant tell whos more pathetic at this point. The western shitstream medias desperate propaganda?

Or the simple minded gullible idiots consuming that propaganda no questions asked? Hard to tell

@RoadAmerica, weren't you talking about "Russian lying propaganda" ? Zelensky is saying that "He wants Ukrainian heroes back" and how he negotiated the "evacuation" of these 1700 people and his lies are being amplified by NATO media. :lol:

Nice report. I like this man and have watched another report of his on this thread.

Reuters I believe was the only Western agency to use the word 'surrender'.

The BBC and sky and most others used the word 'evacuated'.

You are right, I checked again and saw that it carried "surrendered" though it has the rest of what I said. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom