What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go tell that to the Polish Communists who would definitely wouldn't have wanted the Polish government to be applying membership in NATO.

You should go back to Greece because Russia might send a Poseidon nuclear torpedo to Western Europe. :)

No it wont. Its regime is a regime of cowards. And btw like so many things of russia it wont work anyways. Nuclear bombs in the sea are absolute ineffective. Even the largest nuke would not generate any significant wave.

I prefer to stay here and enjoy the cooking going on in russian tanks.

Ah look who is back, putins 5th column.

My great grandfather hanged russias 5th column members on trees in our civil war.

Ah look who is back, putins 5th column.

My great grandfather hanged russias 5th column members on trees in our civil war.

There comes the confession. When the German Nazis were occupying Greece and the patriotic, progressive Greeks were fighting against them your great grandfather was a member of the Security Battalions who were working with the German Nazis. I have told you before that you would have been a part of that had you been there then but now you declare that your family member was indeed a part of that and you are proud of it.

@Foinikas

No it wont. Its regime is a regime of cowards. And btw like so many things of russia it wont work anyways. Nuclear bombs in the sea are absolute ineffective. Even the largest nuke would not generate any significant wave.

Regardless, life in Western Europe will become uncomfortable with all that radiation brought by waves and other phenomenon.

Go tell that to the Polish Communists who would definitely wouldn't have wanted the Polish government to be applying membership in NATO.

You should go back to Greece because Russia might send a Poseidon nuclear torpedo to Western Europe. :)

Has it? What in particular makes you (the OP) think that? That Poland has ‘fared better’ than Czechia, or Estonia, or Slovenia: this is by no means obvious

Polish communists fear Russian communists like Viet communists fear chinese communists.

There comes the confession. When the German Nazis were occupying Greece and the patriotic, progressive Greeks were fighting against them your great grandfather was a member of the Security Battalions who were working with the German Nazis. I have told you before that you would have been a part of that had you been there then but now you declare that your family member was indeed a part of that and you are proud of it.

@Foinikas

Wrong buddy. That happened some years after WW II. In Greek villages they hanged russian 5th column in trees. It was between 1946 to 1949 where russias 5th column tried to take control over Greece.

You suck in history.

Has it? What in particular makes you (the OP) think that? That Poland has ‘fared better’ than Czechia, or Estonia, or Slovenia: this is by no means obvious

I don't understand what you are saying.

Polish communists fear Russian communists like Viet communists fear chinese communists.

How ? And what Viet Communists and what Chinese Communists ?
steak_618a5e16b3425.jpg

Wrong buddy. That happened some years after WW II. In Greek villages they hanged russian 5th column in trees. It was between 1946 to 1949 where russias 5th column tried to take control over Greece.

You suck in history.

I guessed later that you would be pointing to later events. So transfer what I said a few years ahead but I would still be true ideologically. :lol:

steak_618a5e16b3425.jpg

I guessed later that you would be pointing to later events. So transfer what I said a few years ahead but I would still be true ideologically. :lol:

Sure. I would do same, as would most Greeks. There is little sympathy for traitors in our culture.

steak_618a5e16b3425.jpg

Once the polish regime collapsed in 1989, it was completely wiped away and very little remains of a system almost no Poles actually ever wanted

Once the polish regime collapsed in 1989, it was completely wiped away and very little remains of a system almost no Poles actually ever wanted

"Completely wiped away" but Communists remain in Poland. They not being popular among the large number of dolts who support the Capitalist regimes in Poland does not mean anything. In India there are 500 million Hindutvadis at least with their election-participating wing, BJP ( which rules India now ), having a membership of 180 million which is the biggest membership of any political party in the world. Should these massive numbers be used to say that the Hindutvad ideology is right ?

Article of 2014. What you bring up next? Persian wars ? 😅

Year doesn't matter. It is just eight years ago when the Ukrainian Nazi invasion and murders in the eastern region started. What matters is that the crimes your great grandfather did does not discourage the progressives in Greece and they continue to agitate. Do you think they vanished into space after doing that action in 2014 ?

"Completely wiped away" but Communists remain in Poland. They not being popular among the large number of dolts who support the Capitalist regimes in Poland does not mean anything. In India there are 500 million Hindutvadis at least with their election-participating wing, BJP ( which rules India now ), having a membership of 180 million which is the biggest membership of any political party in the world. Should these massive numbers be used to say that the Hindutvadi ideology is right ?

Year doesn't matter. It is just eight years ago when the Ukrainian Nazi invasion and murders in the easter region started. What matters is that the crimes your great grandfather did does not discourage the progressives in Greece and they continue to agitate. Do you think they vanished into space after doing that action in 2014 ?

We have lots of trees in Greece.

KKE wasn't receiving any help from Moscow during the civil war. Stalin kept his word and didn't support the guerillas here. That's why most of their help came from Yugoslavia,Albania and Bulgaria.

Spoken like a true fascist. It's disappointing to hear this from you after we corresponded nicely in other threads. :(
His stupid comments aside,communists were brutal animals during the occupation and the civil war. Their crimes were so many and so evil,they could only be compared with today's jihadists.

Putin wants an eurasian empire and claimed the long term goal is to take all of Europe. Buying oil from Russia is like UK buying products from Hitler.

This isnt about Ukraine. Its just the first victim. We must destroy russia in Ukraine or have to fight them on our lands later
You've watched too many WWII and Cold War vidoes. Calm down.

Putin invaded Ukraine to take it out of NATO's sphere of influence. He is not insane and does not want to start a war with NATO countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom