What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
NATO's goal is to create mess and instability, they are a tool to create economic advantage for the West and inequality in their favour with the rest of the world.

It wasnt always like this.
The US got a free reign after Soviet collapse. Balance of power was broken and politicians went to town with their newfound absolute power.

I love how you comment on western propaganda when you are replying to an obvious Chinese Propaganda.

LOL

Chinese, Russian, Soviet, North Korean propaganda is lame compared to Western propaganda. Democracies have to be master of propaganda. Authoritarian governments have much less experience and are amateurs.

Freedom of speech?,only if you tow the approved western/nato line on the war it seems.
You could imagine the outrage in the nato nations if the headline was: Country XYZ arrests "pro ukrainian" blogger on behalf of russian government.
Still,we really shouldnt forget that spain has a bit of a prior history with fascism.....

There's no fascism in Spain.

I wish Franco ressucitate, but there is nothing left about him here.

This is far left EU progressist extremism. The same extremism that forbid access to RT websites from Spain/EU. The new kind of lefists extremist useful idiots, a social engineered cancer.

But in the end they only move to protect American interests against European people interests. Pure corruption and stupidity.

Massmedia are brainwashing 24/7 about Ukraine war here, be against Zelensky is like be in the side of Bin Laden after 911 attacks. Just you can't say that.

The US got a free reign after Soviet collapse. Balance of power was broken and politicians went to town with their newfound absolute power.

And it did a lot of stupid things, namely, loosing allies for nothing left, right, and centre

Even poodles like Germany, and Japan were minutes away from turning their back on US

Russia had to wait just 5-7 more years... and they could've got 2 G7 nations bailing out, and if Trump has happened, then 3, and if Borisgate took down Tories, then 4, and we don't count French, because they always bail out anyways, thus it could've been 5...

Leader of Finland may have her own assumtions after being briefed by people around her. Just never underestimate stupidity of people. Leaders are not magicians, they are fallible. People, even those who are apperantly informed one, has a tendency to be incredibly shortsighted and never learn from history. Finnish estalibshment obviously is riding the present media-wave. I am afraid they are gross miscalculting the whole situation. Its a classic example of self-deception, right now assisted by american influence of course.

Of course i worry about the Finns, they are our closest neighbor as we share border with them. We also share border with Russia in the same north. Easy for you to sit on your high horse when Finlands problems wont affect you in any meaningful way. Have you joined the Ukrainian Army in Donbass yet!? I guess the answer is a big no!

May i add that cut of gas supply will be only a small problem compared to what could happen in future.
Sounds like someone is unhappy more countries are deciding their future independent of Russian threats

FSoeabQWYAA78lg.jpg

Russia's losing entire BTGs but the only thing they can show is some rocket launchers. :lol:
If you look at the amount of launcher and the amount of missile pack that was captured. Assuming if the pack was not empty (Which is strange as they don't show the side that you can see the missile) there were 2 NLAW missile and 5 or 6 Javelin launcher, denoting the missile had run out before it was captured. So most likely they were discarded

🇷🇺🇺🇦
According to reports, Kiev is actively pressuring the US to send part of the financial assistance to buy at least part of the 320 x T-80UD tanks from Pakistan....originally sold by Ukr
Don't know why this is funny or even worth mentioning, it's not even an open secret that they needed tank.

Ukraine start the war with less than 1600 tanks, Russia start this war with over 10,000, sure a lot of them (Conservative OSINT figure putting at 1300-1600) are destroyed, they are always going to be out number by Russian regardless of Ukrainian loses.......

Last edited:
If you look at the amount of launcher and the amount of missile pack that was captured. Assuming if the pack was not empty (Which is strange as they don't show the side that you can see the missile) there were 2 NLAW missile and 5 or 6 Javelin launcher, denoting the missile had run out before it was captured. So most likely they were discarded

yeah! I guess Putinistas will tweet images of spent casing next.

yeah! I guess Putinistas will tweet images of spent casing next.
Well, if I have to guess, that is most likely discarded in Mariupol judging from the condition of those tube.

There aren't much to be captured by the Russian if this is what they can showcase.

Russia has lost its status in the world stage because of this war. It is now nothing more than a vassal state for China. :big_boss:

Exactly! That is why things will get interesting, I have my own analysis of it but let’s see over time how it plays out.

One can almost say the Chinese wanted to subvert Russia —

This is so cool. Video gamers were just geeks who cannot get a girl before. But I think they will become warriors in the coming decades.

Also interesting but from the video is that Chinese commercial drones are used by Ukranian side. But Chinese have given software to Russians that can track the drones. In future, I think commercial tech will drive innovation. This is opposite of what we've seen in the past where military innovation led to progress. Good for humanity as progress will accelerate :coffee:

Muammar Gaddafi and his comrades were revolutionaries. Would you also declare Napoleon Bonaparte as an "illegal coupmaker" ? Or Hazrat Muhammad ?
Napoleon certainly grabbed power in a military coup.
So did Gaddafi, and that does not make him snything but a dictator.

And wasn't NATO's regime change plan for Libya and Syria illegal coupmaking ?

NATOs actions in Libya and Syria are legal, since they rely on UNSC resolutions.

Rapist ? This Libyan girl in mid-2011 doesn't think so and she is defiant against Obomba, Sarkozy, Cameron and so on :

One girl can only tell of her own experience.
It does not invalidate witnesses.

You must have gotten you idea from NATO false propaganda. Please read this article on Pravda for a nice analysis of a crooked NATO book about that subject :
Pravda is not known for ”truth”.
How can you consider NATO-supported Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood "his own people" ? Was it that girl in that vid who murdered him ?

NATO does not support Al-Qaeda nor the ”Muslim Brotherhood”. Turkey is a known Muslim Brotherhood supporter, but acts on their own, outside NATO.
Thief ? OTOH King Idris, the man he replaced as the main leader, that one was a thief. Gaddafi used the oil sales to bring comfort, welfare and prosperity to Libyans ( and helped revolutionaries elsewhere like Nelson Mandela ).

He also was the spider in the web for terrorist and ordered several terrorist attacks.

In 2011 there was no homelessness in Libya because decades ago he had vowed that his own parents would live in a tent until all Libyans had a fixed house. This was unlike Western government leaders whose own countries had homelessness but still they attacked Libya where there was none. :lol: You call him a thief but he used the oil sales again to build the biggest water delivery project in the world called Great Man-Made River project :
That did not stop him from killing anyone opposing his dictatorship, which is the issue.

In doing the above the Libyan system did not have a water tax. You in the West do and I in India do. Water in the Libyan Jamahiriya was considered a human right that should be exchanged in lieu of money.
I am not aware of any water tax, unless you think of VAT which is applied on most merchandise.
There are other examples but Libya was a true democracy unlike countries in the West and those who follow their model. Please read that post I linked you day before yesterday on the topic of democracy. Thiefs are Western governments, stealing people's monies and spending those on building and buying weapons and spending on transnational criminals and propping up criminal governments.

So if there is no compulsory requirement should it mean that those countries that are members should become subordinate to the whims and fancies of NATO governments ?
In Sweden people vote for the parliament, and parliament approves tax levels and budgets. That is how it is supposed to be done, so no stealing going on.

1. Russia opposed the NATO resolutions on Libya and Syria. China did not because China is a selfish society, not Communist. China is not helping Russia in Syria and Ukraine.
If Russia had opposed the resolutions, they would have vetoed them and there would not have been any resolution.
There are no ”NATO” resolutions in the UNSC. Any resolution needs a majority of votes and no veto.
Any of the three permanent members which are also NATO members can stop a resolution. None of them can force the UNSC to adopt a resolution.

2. NATO killed one million North Koreans in the three year Korea War and you call the Libyan forces and Gaddafi as criminals ? We need not remind you of Iraq.
NATO was not participating in the Korean War.
The Korean War was the United Nations fighting the North Koreans and China with support by the Soviet Union.
This was a war started by North Korea.

Last edited:

This is so cool. Video gamers were just geeks who cannot get a girl before. But I think they will become warriors in the coming decades.

Also interesting but from the video is that Chinese commercial drones are used by Ukranian side. But Chinese have given software to Russians that can track the drones. In future, I think commercial tech will drive innovation. This is opposite of what we've seen in the past where military innovation led to progress. Good for humanity as progress will accelerate :coffee:

What a beautiful mankind future, people killing other people remotely with drones :enjoy:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom