What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the capture of Popasnaya by DNR Militia located on a higher elevation in recent days, the Ukrianian targets are all visible within the firing range of the Russian artilleries.

I am surprised the West MSM are not reporting about this and the battle going on at Odessa.
In both cases I read the Ukrainian forces suffered heavy losses. Bodies of Ukrainian Marines are being washed onshore.

And just today I was speaking to a friend who’s family are in Kabul and the country has run out of medicines.

Yet these guys are getting billions in aid and funding. It is a world of might is right and if your “skin colour fits”.

Are you seriously claiming US did not pour enough money into Afghanistan ?

Maybe have not stayed long enough ? ( 20 years )

Have not given the afghans enough weapons ? ( does not look so from the amount of helicopters the Taliban now have . . . )

You cant help people that don't help themselves.

The Ukrainians are fighting for their freedom and are using the weapons given to them.

Can you say the same about the Afghan people ?

~

Last edited:
Confession made from the horse mouth Pentagon that they planned and engineered and financed the war USA /NATO instigated in Ukraine.

USA /NATO guilty of all the atrocities committed by their Ukraine Nazis in deliberate killings of Russian speaking Ukrainians that lead to the required military intervention by Russia to bring that to an end.
View attachment 843319

So it is not surprising when some Americans are beginning to refer to Biden as the President of Ukraine instead of the USA today.

Did I mentioned that I WAS IN KYIV for almost the entire April??

The commander of the 95th Air Assault Brigade (The defender of Kyiv) is a VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE, I was invited by him to train the Territorial Defence Force in Kyiv and I have fought with him in Iraq when he was a Captain. I know multiple people living in Ukraine that fled the war in first day, I know enough people from both side of the aisle to know what both side feel. Hell, i even dated an Ukrainian once.

So, no, it was YOU who sitting comfy at your own home and talk about how a country invade another country and then blame the country that being invaded. If you want to blame Ukraine, go fight with Russia, I am pretty sure you will meet some the the guy I trained. Otherwise, don't sit here and pretend you know shit about Ukraine from the "Colleague" of yours.
Welcome back! Hope you have a story to tell for us.

For all these arab and other Russian sympathizers please go to Russia next time you have a war or issue, don’t come to Europe and the US. Obviously most of you support Russia so go live there and see what Russia is lol.

Just imagine a world Russia or China rules…

All countries US defeated in Ww2 are today successful, wealthy and developed countries. How about Russia? Most are still playing catchup 30 years later lol.

China? Yeah nooo …

If the West were not invading nor destroying out countries, we wouldn't need to go to Europe.

For all these arab and other Russian sympathizers please go to Russia next time you have a war or issue, don’t come to Europe and the US. Obviously most of you support Russia so go live there and see what Russia is lol.

Just imagine a world Russia or China rules…

All countries US defeated in Ww2 are today successful, wealthy and developed countries. How about Russia? Most are still playing catchup 30 years later lol.

China? Yeah nooo …

If the West were not invading nor destroying out countries, we wouldn't need to go to Europe.

While Finland is undoubtedly very well organised, if russia attacked with 160 BTG's Finland would we well and truly screwed.

They would lose a massive amount of civilians and soldiers. It would be catastrophic. Its only a small country, to lose 30k or 40k people would be shattering. They would of course be armed by the west but ti would be very bad.

Naturally, when they join NATO, its all over. they can sleep at night again. I hope they do it soon.
Russia tries to attack Finland, they be royally screwed. Its a massive forest country and not armor terrain. They will be massacred! It will be 10 times worse than what they are seeing in Ukraine.

forest-roads-finland.jpg

finland-dirt-road.jpg

Karnaistenkorpi.jpg

1_Screenshot-2022-02-28-at-134722.jpg

A rather bizarre one here:
Tho it does raise the rather obvious question as to why a civilian police department would have, or even need,equipment that is fit for war service,never mind that it has so much of it [3000 pieces!?]
a2njd2y1qto71.jpg

North Hollywood Bank shootout.

Correct.
Good points. Neither Finland or Sweden joined NATO immidiately after WW2 when US power was arguably at its zenith.

US hard power has been on steady decline since the Korean War. Same applies also to the US economy.

NATO was created as a Transatlantic defence block. It worked flawlessly for that special purpose. After integration of former soviet block nations it became more expansionist oriented, thus move away from its core philosophy IMO.
We didn't force them to join NATO. And as we saw it's exactly what it suppose to do.

Are you deliberately trolling or are you just oblivious to civilians pains?

Ukraine is devastated and in ruin. Its empty of neccesary food, water and gasoline. Its bridges and highways are destryoed. For all practical purposes Ukraine has stopped functioning as normal state and is a failed state. Which is proven by Ukrainians leaving their own country by the millions.

Time index 2:30. Do they look like they have empty food?

Repaired bridge.

I don't know what you have been watching but Ukrainians don't just stop and stare. They rebuilding even during war.

In near future they intend to make a memorial of the old bridge and build a new one. Right now they have a temporary bridge which they built and finished within a few days after the Russians retreated from Kiev.

FR-8c0bWQAIo3Bw

FRlDd9wWUAIoaxO

Last edited:

Have not given the afghans enough weapons ? ( does not look so from the amount of helicopters the Taliban now have . . . )

The Ukrainians are fighting for their freedom and are using the weapons given to them.

~
Afghans are fighters, fighting for 40 years. they took money from all sides but spent on one side.

~
Am I seriously claiming what exactly ? I’m calling a spade a spade - before you jump on that high horse and yell high o silver - we as in Pakistanis have hosted the largest amount of Refugees since 1980 and continue to do so today.

So sit back down and chew on your own collective failure in Afghanistan.

a2njd2y1qto71.jpg

North Hollywood Bank shootout.
Not a good analogy I`m afraid.
Most bank robbers want to get in and out very quickly,the last thing that they want is to end up in a pitched gun battle with the police,by comparison the guys in north hollywood waited around for the police to show up and were carrying a literal arsenal of weapons in the boot of the getaway vehicle,indeed the whole point seemed to be a massive "nobody gets out alive" type shootout with the cops,which is what they got.
Interestingly when the police searched the offenders home after the event they found a considerable stash of cash from previous robberies,so these jokers clearly didnt do it for the money.
Ultimately offenders of this type are the [thankfully] extremely rare exception,not the norm,and frankly I dont think officer johnny is going to be any better equipped to deal with these types of offenders even if hes given a machinegun and a whole sh!tload of paramilitary "tacticool" type gear to go with it.

US Spy chiefs defend Russia-Ukraine intelligence, say China is even tougher to assess​

• Speaking to US lawmakers, intelligence leaders also express concern about Beijing’s rapid nuclear weapons build-up
  • The officials say they did not think Beijing will take advantage of the global distraction over the Ukraine war to invade Taiwan, or is in a rush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom