What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lot forgot the Russian central bank increased its key rates to 20% and invested massively to prevent the collapse of the ruble but as a consequence of destroying the economic growth... Forecasts predict a 10% recession for Russia in 2022.... meanwhile sanctions will take effect on the Russian economy and soon with gas and oil embargo it's going to get funny.
Exactly, I’ve tried explaining this before as well but this lot seems to be quite dense

Then again, can any tank survive a top attack ATGM?

M1A2CSEPv3 is packing a new generation of baseline armor:

"Survivability against multiple threats by incorporating NEA, a new underbody IED kit, and other vulnerability reduction measures to reduce the tank’s vulnerability to IEDs. These measures include redesigned crew seating, additional floor stiffeners, hardware to provide lower limb protection, and changes in the material and dimensions of internal structural supports." - DOTE

The above in combination with Trophy APS:

- should be good enough.

Javelin is passive, that means it emits nothing. It can only be detected after launch. But even then, most Russian tanks can’t see them comingYes, Russia has been advertising active-protection systems for years, but these are just marketing ploys, they’re actually beyond Russia’s industrial & technological capability to be made combat-ready.
What they advertise:

I predict, Ukraine will need to chew through 2-3 field armies to make Russia consider withdrawal just because they be beyond hopeless to achieve anything.

Russian armies are tiny, but it's still 20k-30k worth of bodies, which is still more than the body count up to now.

August/September is a likely date if Russia will not go for the last ditch attempt offensive (in that case, they will expire way faster.)

Really, the worst thing Russia can do to Ukrainians now is to play defence on its own, in combination with planned attrition.

Ukraine is all, but certain has lost the time window when it could've prevented Russians from entrenching with quick perpendicular pushes.

Last edited:
Top attack munitions negate any tank today, plainly and simply.

Even if you have half a meter of ceramics in your front armour, it make zero difference.
SKAPS
HKAPS

US is the ultimate biggest winner and Europe the loser. Funny Europeans still believe they have a say over how things go in Europe, their trades, their money, or their future.
Turkey just reported a 70% inflation in April 2022.

The possibilities of a comprehensive war are now greater than ever, and no one will escape from it, whith the first of them are those who are eager to ignite it now.
I would choose nuclear war and global destruction over a world ruled over and dominated by russia. I am sure Most western generals agree. But there will be no need for that. Russia will be defeated right here in Ukraine it seems.

What difference would that make? Artillery didn't make much impact in WW1 despite millions of rounds were fired.
It will make little difference, The Russians have nothing to worry about when it comes to NATO arms shipments

You lot forgot the Russian central bank increased its key rates to 20% and invested massively to prevent the collapse of the ruble but as a consequence of destroying the economic growth... Forecasts predict a 10% recession for Russia in 2022.... meanwhile sanctions will take effect on the Russian economy and soon with gas and oil embargo it's going to get funny.
OR, try go and buy some USD with your rubbles, in russia or anywhere and see what the exchange rate is.

I would choose nuclear war and global destruction over a world ruled over and dominated by russia. I am sure Most western generals agree. But there will be no need for that. Russia will be defeated right here in Ukraine it seems.

Not gonna happen. Not even Napoleon and Hitler can beat Russia let alone Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom