What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter is nothing but an attention grabbing machine. It does so on purpose by limiting the size of each post. So Twitters are trying to drum up the sensation as much as they can with each post on a tiny little screen real estate.
I honestly believe the time has come for a new social media platform 😂

I honestly believe the time has come for a new social media platform 😂
I think all social media platforms are essentially the same. They are like parties or bars where everyone tries to have fun with short and quick conversations. They are great at exchange of information. But for any serious subjects, people need to slow down in order to think clearly. Parties aren't the place for doing that.

I think all social media platforms are essentially the same. They are like parties or bars where everyone tries to have fun with short and quick conversations. They are great at exchange of information. But for any serious subjects, people need to slow down in order to think clearly. Parties aren't the place for doing that.
100 percent agreed - I just want to see a social media platform like second life where “politically charged” debates end up in massive brawls 😂

i like how twitter is the primary source fueling this wars information hub lol
Don’t laugh on Twitter. Information is money. Technology is money. Russia with 140 million people only has one software company. If Putin pours money to how making life better, Russia would be better off. And not a gas station with low living standard. They don’t need to steal shoes from others.

100 percent agreed - I just want to see a social media platform like second life where “politically charged” debates end up in massive brawls 😂
Unfortunately, the amazing progress made by Internet technology has successfully tapped into human weakness. It used to take some effort and money to go to bars/cafes/parties, etc, to have such a conversation or a brawl ;). And it doesn't take you all day as there is a limit on how much alcohol or caffeine you can take. Now, it can hook you in all day long and it is "free"!

Unfortunately, the amazing progress made by Internet technology has successfully tapped into human weakness. It used to take some effort and money to go to bars/cafes/parties, etc, to have such a conversation or a brawl ;). And it doesn't take you all day as there is a limit on how much alcohol or caffeine you can take. Now, it can hook you in all day long and it is "free"!
Well said 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom