What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the whites have the instinct the enslave nations and they have done it for centuries. Even today African nations no longer ruled by France pay 100s of million to France

Oh really? How are Tibetans doing?

Btw Russia is no power. Economy weaker than spain and a weak military.

You don’t need to kill a person 100 times. If Ukraine still has nukes the war would not happen. Putin is crazy but not crazy enough to invade to risk own annihilation.
yknow russia has the ability to shoot down icbms which ukraine lacks

Because most countries are under the influence of the west. This will change now...clear lines are being drawn. West vs China and Russia

You mean west vs China, russia plays no role on global stage. Its economy is miniscule, its army is weak.

You mean west vs China, russia plays no role on global stage. Its economy is miniscule, its army is weak.

Russia is weak but invade Russia and see what happens. Napoleon did that and got killed. Hitler did that and got killed.

yknow russia has the ability to shoot down icbms which ukraine lacks

You sure about that? Russia has not even the ability to shot dowm ukrainian helicopters which blow up ammo and fuel depots in russia. Russia cant even protect its own flagship. I would be very careful about russian abilities.

Russia is weak but invade Russia and see what happens. Napoleon did that and got killed. Hitler did that and got killed.
The only thing he’s invading is his fridge.

i like how twitter is the primary source fueling this wars information hub lol
1651680087238.jpeg

i like how twitter is the primary source fueling this wars information hub lol
Twitter is nothing but an attention grabbing machine. It does so on purpose by limiting the size of each post. So Twitters are trying to drum up the sensation as much as they can with each post on a tiny little screen real estate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom