What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live press:

- He said Russia didn't gain air superiorty over ukraine he said it is contested

- He was asked about Finland and he sort of hinted that they will take same approach like Ukraine watch from sidelines..

The US intelligence knows Finland is defacto gone and high on Russia's priority list

Why is it so hard to understand?
NATO and its members invaded a dosen muslim nations past 20 years. NATO memebrs has bombed and killed millions of muslims. So why are you suprised to see someone cheering for Russia that seems to slap NATO back this time?
Because for nearly 20 years, Russia has based all its foreign policy discourse on defending the lawlessness of these invasions.

For this reason, it is extremely baseless to justify the current occupation with the examples of the USA. I'm not anti-Russia, you can check my message history. But I think they made a huge strategic mistake here. They fell into the trap of the USA.

Apparently Ukrainian MOD reporting Russians are facing supply and logistics issues. Russian vehicles running out of gas.
I'm sure he meant Ukrainian MOD
Please source your posts. It is a requirement of the forum.

For example:

Russia plans to threaten to kill Ukrainians who don't surrender, US official says - Source:

Unless things are crystal clear, everything is questionable.
Russian will find a way. Iran did it. Pakistan did it. You think Russia didn't factor these sanctions in?
The anglo saxons do this to anyone who isn't one of them. Europe is not united on sanctions. SWIFT transactions have received like warm reception. So in the coming days we will see clarity.
Chernobyl is taken by the Russian but today's news was the people who are working there are going about their business with Russian troops there.
My dear it's not the implications of sanctions on Russia I'm worried about it's the possible consequences for acquiring weapons and key equipment from them would lead to problems for us.. example ? Consider the Sukhoi sales to Egypt and Indonesia....

Please source your posts. It is a requirement of the forum.

For example:

Russia plans to threaten to kill Ukrainians who don't surrender, US official says - Source:

Just did

ok imran hosein fanboy
By the way, who is this Imran Hosein?
Neither, I know such a person nor I am a fanboy of any such person.
Are such skills to accuse another individual without knowing him are integrated in your personality OR part of your education?

On topic, sorry, my bad.
You are right, the USSR invasion was actually to exercise firm control at that time in reference to internal rifts in Afghanistan.
the truth is that none of them was pro-USA, all of them were commies and wanted to ally themselves with soviet union. and even supported pashtunistan commie movement in pakistan (during both daud and khalq faction's time). this isnt propaganda. as for sticking to opinions is concerned, yours is plain wrong.

So Putin, is going to follow Mr hitlers Germany did in WW2 to France

By Installing a puppet Régime de Vichy type of Government to run Ukrainian and answering to him in Moscow

What a fcking joke this is liberation haha

Ukraine is fighting back....Putin has truly underestimated a very tough, proud nation
Do you know the history of Ukraine?

Not just Pakistan. China’s L-15 depends on Motor Sich for engines and if I am not mistaken Turkey is collaborating with them for drone engine/helicopter engine.
Trust me nothing will happen to these companies

Why is it so hard to understand?
NATO and its members invaded a dosen muslim nations past 20 years. NATO memebrs has bombed and killed millions of muslims. So why are you suprised to see someone cheering for Russia that seems to slap NATO back this time?
Remember ALLAH is tge best planner against us all

We idiots never fueled russia to counter west as jews moved christians guns from jews to muslims

Ok so where is the proof of that claim? All i see is Russian jets flying around and constantly pounding Ukrainian assets

Pentagon said so.

American briefings and media … you got to be brain dead to listen to them.

Kiev is surrounded and under attack in less than 24 hours. LOL ,…I was a kid watching Iraq war and looking back I rememebr all the propaganda and nonsense state department and media was spreading. They are doing worse now .

Russians seem to have no problem advancing and taking over Ukraine in the next 24 hours.

As a muslim i have grown a great distaste for american media. For well over 20 years we have had to endure all kinds of humiliation, dehumanization, falsehood and enemity against muslims and islam.

Americans are their own greatest enemy.

Last edited:
The Russian information service published the photo.

Mutual political messages continue.

The only difference is that while westerners prefer to talk about economic sanctions, Russia persistently threatens Europe with a nuclear apocalypse.
A wise guy said.
Anything that can happen, will happen, and there's always a first time.

Russians may be bluffing, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom