What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is a big threat to the low flying Russian jets.
More to come
Germany is the 4th largest weapons exporter.
In few years the US will make Ukraine to a country with a powerful army Russia would not dare to attack.

News coming of Ukrainian attack on Kozacha Lopan. Russians were entrenched there since the start of the war.

Ukrainians ran right into entrenched line, and lost a company. Otherwise it's 3:1 for Ukraine near Kharkiv, clearing the perimeter.

They got overly ambitious there. I wonder whether they seen Russian entrenchment, or not to begin with.

Frontal attack on it with just a company sized force is a strange decision.

Poor Scott Ritter, keeps trying to have sex with young girls on the internet but keeps running into cops. He quit his job as a UN weapons inspector in 1998 because the US was NOT getting tough on Saddam Hussein.

Then after getting caught for child sex offences in 2001 stared to become Saddam's protector.

Then in 2009 he needed more child sex so he tried online again. And again failed to get any sex but did succeed in spending time in jail for trying.

This is the guy they rely on for analysis. Very sad.
he probably still trying to find small girls for sex...

"Western weapons of deliveries will cause WW3.... a nuclear war". "Russia will target western weapon shipments".

Meanwhile in the real world ; @F-22Raptor

lol good one.

next time they will send flowers and say "pretty please"

Last edited:
It seems you either did not read my post or did not understand it, so I won't bother repeating it. Hint: read the last paragraph again.
You said...

"If people, especially the Western European public, start thinking the US is cynically exploiting the Ukrainians for an ulterior motive, it will be disastrous for the Western alliance."

You also said that I was...

"Wrong"

Seeing as you've failed to point out where I'm wrong, my point stands.

Russia has lost the battle of narratives.

NOW Russia decides to take out Ukrainian transport infra?? This should've been done at the very start.

It was Putin who tied the military's hands. He wanted Ukraine to accept his demands without much destruction on Ukraine. This is the reason that Putin still calls it "Special Military Operation" and not a war. Declaring war means mobilizing the entire country and gearing all resources towards that end.

Nevertheless, Russia has already achieved destroying the Ukrainian energy, communication, and arms industry centers, and liberated a section of Donbas. They're gradually moving to seize the rest of Donbas and the rest of Southern Ukraine including Odessa. And to achieve these objectives, the destruction of Uktrainian transport infrastructure comes into the picture.

You can see below Russian armed forces liberating the city of Kremennaya in LPR (Luhansk People's Republic). And from this win in this city, it is clear the Russian armed forces are gradually achieving their objectives.

Last edited:
You also said that I was...

"Wrong"

Seeing as you've failed to point out where I'm wrong, my point stands.

You wrote "Might makes right" and I wrote that you were "Wrong".

Then, AFTER I wrote about the importance of media narrative in the modern world, you changed your tune to say the West had won the media narrative. AFTER. Your initial position was that it was all about "Might makes right".

You still don't understand that my comment was about how the latest statement from Lloyd Austin changes the US media narrative. Here is some context

Austin took his comments further, saying that the US wants “to see Russia weakened to the point where it can’t do things like invade Ukraine”.

Previously, the US position had been that the goal of American military aid was to help Ukraine win and to defend Ukraine’s NATO neighbours against Russian threats.

Of course the Western media will do damage control and restore the narrative that this war is really about Ukraine, not any ulterior US motive, but it shows why military men should focus on military matters and let diplomats handle the media narrative.

They're preaching Ukraine is winning. How is it possible then that their critical military bases are gradually seized by the Russian forces?

The great game of the Russian military planners is burning fruits. After massive aerial, land, and missile campaigns, the Ukrainian front-line forces are crumbling, and Russian forces are seizing their positions while minimizing their casualties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom