What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map update 24/04/2022. Is Russia trying to surround Ukrainian advance East of the blue line? @The SC @Hassan Al-Somal

View attachment 837663
View attachment 837662

If it would be that easy, then war would be already over. Lots of battles of encirclement needed for that part of Ukraine you showed with the blue line. Also Russia have to gain the triangel Krywyj Rih - Saporishshsj - Dnipropetrowsk while cleaning the east, to secure lines and cut Ukraine supplies. Whereas Dnipro doesnt need to be taken, just block the routes on both sites of the river. But me think Russia hasnt enough troops in Ukraine to do this at the same time - the triangle and the east-encirclements. So we will see slow gains for Russia in the east, but gains.

lol.. is all I can say …

( do watch this chaps!! )
Opening line was a killer.

"For decades Russia was the second most powerful military in the world. Today, it is the second most powerful military in Ukraine" :omghaha:

If it would be that easy, then war would be already over. Lots of battles of encirclement needed for that part of Ukraine you showed with the blue line. Also Russia have to gain the triangel Krywyj Rih - Saporishshsj - Dnipropetrowsk while cleaning the east, to secure lines and cut Ukraine supplies. Whereas Dnipro doesnt need to be taken, just block the routes on both sites of the river. But me think Russia hasnt enough troops in Ukraine to do this at the same time - the triangle and the east-encirclements. So we will see slow gains for Russia in the east, but gains.
Do you mean up to this river so it cuts off supplies from the river. Yes It does look very difficult and it is taking a long time. Ukraine is giving a unbelievable fight. I expected 100,00+ Ukrainian rebels joining Russia but at the moment they are under 30,000.
20220424_234118.png

Reactions: Ich
Do you mean up to this river so it cuts off supplies from the river. Yes It does look very difficult and it is taking a long time. Ukraine is giving a unbelievable fight. I expected 100,00+ Ukrainian rebels joining Russia but at the moment they are under 30,000.
View attachment 837672

Just draw the blue line further over Krywyj Rih to Transnistria. That me think is the minimum goal Russia wants to accomplish.

Just draw the blue line further over Krywyj Rih to Transnistria. That me think is the minimum goal Russia wants to accomplish.
That will be the main goal. They will link Transnistria to Ukraine Donbass, Crimea and to the mainland Russia. To hold this terrority it depends on the amount of local support.

A total of 21000 troops, 873 tanks are said to have been destroyed, along with 2238 armoured vehicles, 179 planes, 154 helicopters and 408 artillery systems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom