What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
more proof that it was something fall from sky not a cruise missile hitting the target

as i said more look like it falling from sky , a little slow for me to call it a cruise missile hit the building

You can clearly hear the engine of the Kalibr cruise missile :disagree:

Ukraine has 40m population, and its military + supply chain is 1m people at most, of which 400 thousands are troops, and territorials.

You will need really a lot of nukes to make difference militarily.
Just the threat of Nuking Kiev would bring Ukraine to its knees. With its Capitol gone it would bring anarchy to the country and make it's people stateless.

i know your a spamming troll here
but You have been spamming this nonesense from page 1. and yet the Russian Army moves on, captures territory, and is close to encircling tens of thousands of ukie cannon fodder.

so the paratroopers are down to 10% battle strength? and yet they are fighting on multiple fronts? literaly 9 in 10 are dead but they still function as a fighting unit?

also if in a month they are still around and fighting. does that mean the ukies slaughtered the first 90% easily, but the other 10% were made of titanium with balls re-inforced with depleted uranium?

you are an absolute clown spamming worthless crap.

lol.. is all I can say …

( do watch this chaps!! )

Last edited:
Map update 24/04/2022. Is Russia trying to surround Ukrainian advance East of the blue line? @The SC @Hassan Al-Somal

2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg (3).png

20220424_224821.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom