What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you don't Ask why Zelenskyy provoked Russia on behalf of NATO? Talk about hypocrisy

Russia is coming eastwards. This is the question that you need to Ask from western warmongers, why are they alienating Russia?
What provocation? Are you some sorts of Erdogan, putting people in prison if they say something critical?

You come stealing others people ‘s shoes because Ukraine wants security and prosperity in joining NATO and EU?

Using Nazi, Nato is nothing more than pretexts.

Actually, no.

First, you must present the Geneva Convention of what make a LEGAL combatant.

Then, you must show how the Ukrainian Army and Ukrainian resistance fighters DO NOT conform to the Geneva Convention standards.

We did not simply called any resistance fighter 'illegal combatant'.
So enlighten us please. How many resistance fighters in Afghanistan you treated as legal formations and treated according to Geneva convention.

What provocation? Are you some sorts of Erdogan, putting people in prison if they say something critical?

You come stealing others people ‘s shoes because Ukraine wants security and prosperity in joining NATO and EU?

Using Nazi, Nato is nothing more than pretexts.
What he's saying is that anyone that provokes any country should get invaded. And presumably anyone ever invaded has provoked the invasion.

What he's saying is that anyone that provokes any country should get invaded. And presumably anyone ever invaded has provoked the invasion.
Certainly a rapist will accuse the women she provoked him. A looter will accuse the shop owner his shop has the newest iPhone. As per eyewitness and victim reports Russian soldiers are as looters and rapists.

Russias only demand was for Ukraine to remain independent of NATO. Did u miss this important point?
See that’s the point you’re missing, who is Russia to demand what sovereign Ukraine does? Border/sphere of influence doesn’t matter, Ukraine is independent and choose their own destiny

See that’s the point you’re missing, who is Russia to demand what sovereign Ukraine does? Border/sphere of influence doesn’t matter, Ukraine is independent and choose their own destiny

Ironic, coming from an American.

Washington: The US will expedite the opening of an embassy in the Solomon Islands and has warned the Pacific nation that it will “respond accordingly” if steps are taken allowing China to establish a military base there.

There's now reports that the US has provided M142 HIMARS rocket systems to Ukraine.

I think Russia will create such proxy companies to side step the technology ban. Because of the free access to Western tech. so far, the Russians may not have needed them. But now, they are completely dependent upon them for everything. So the old Soviet ways of importing from the west will be realised again. It may take a while, but will happen nevertheless 🤔
My parents work in high tech manufacturing in the US in the 90's and when I was a kid I went through their documents there was a list of countries that it was prohibited to take anything to, even a manual. I dont remember them all except that they have all had regime change so far. One of the was certainly russia. This was when there were no sanctions against russia.

There's now reports that the US has provided M142 HIMARS rocket systems to Ukraine.

Very significant if true as the range on the M142 HIMARS is massive - it means Russian Armed forces have no "rear" as everything is in range.

This may be the precursor to destroying the bridge that connects Crimea to Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom