What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironic, coming from an American.

Washington: The US will expedite the opening of an embassy in the Solomon Islands and has warned the Pacific nation that it will “respond accordingly” if steps are taken allowing China to establish a military base there.
This needs its own thread. I can see the irony, but if that Solomon Islands decision was approved due to corruption then all bets are off.

I dont think australia will invade, beacuse he will be removed soon, but according to Russian principles, invasion is totally justified.

Very significant if true as the range on the M142 HIMARS is massive - it means Russian Armed forces have no "rear" as everything is in range.

This may be the precursor to destroying the bridge that connects Crimea to Russia.
Very much so. A significant strategic weapon. 300km precision range.

This needs its own thread. I can see the irony, but if that Solomon Islands decision was approved due to corruption then all bets are off.

I dont think australia will invade, beacuse he will be removed soon, but according to Russian principles, invasion is totally justified.

Australia was supposed to take care of business as America's Deputy Sheriff in the region, but US had to get involved because Scotty from marketing screwed up.

Neither Australia nor US will invade. Military invasions are for incompetent fools like Putin. Democratic countries handle regime change the smart way by buying media, opposition politicians, and unemployed troublemakers to create 'color revolutions'.

Very significant if true as the range on the M142 HIMARS is massive - it means Russian Armed forces have no "rear" as everything is in range.

This may be the precursor to destroying the bridge that connects Crimea to Russia.

I haven't seen it confirmed yet. I'm wondering if they wanted to keep this one quiet.

But HIMARS would do massive damage to Russian forces. Guided rockets over 70km+ and ATACMS missiles at 300km.

I remember during the Iraq quagmire American news pundits were having a similar giggle and discussion on live TV (Fox) about nuking Iraqi cities.... I guess that doesn't count because they were targeting less-human brownies????
No nukes please. Enough conventional missiles are available to kill everyone. Nukes will even kill future generation :disagree:

I remember during the Iraq quagmire American news pundits were having a similar giggle and discussion on live TV (Fox) about nuking Iraqi cities.... I guess that doesn't count because they were targeting less-human brownies????
But now you realise there is nothing wrong with that?

Australia was supposed to take care of business as America's Deputy Sheriff in the region, but US had to get involved because Scotty from marketing screwed up.

Neither Australia nor US will invade. Military invasions are for incompetent fools like Putin. Democratic countries handle regime change the smart way by buying media, opposition politicians, and unemployed troublemakers to create 'color revolutions'.
Agreed, Solomon Islands citizens like burning Chinese shops and businesses even before this. Wont take much to set them off. If china interferes in their elections next year the US might arm them with molotov cocktails to cause even more damage next time they attack Chinatown in Honiara.

So enlighten us please. How many resistance fighters in Afghanistan you treated as legal formations and treated according to Geneva convention.
There is this wonderful American invention call 'the internet' and part of that is another wonderful invention call 'keyword search'. For example: geneva convention combatant status.

No nukes please. Enough conventional missiles are available to kill everyone. Nukes will even kill future generation :disagree:
Actually, the amount of fissile radioactive material in a nuke is pretty small. Explosion and burns will be the main killer. Dont trust the climate change guys who think there will be a nuclear winter. You can't predict the climate when you cant predict a 7 day weather forecast.

If you see volunteers, not conscripts, it means the war is going is well and ordinary people are enthusiastic about joining it. Being the one of the most battle-hardened and patriotic people on earth, the Russian people are rising up to the challenge and the call to defend their homeland.

It is safe to say you have a weird way of reasoning.
Volunteers? More like VOLUN-TOLDS. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom