What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This war pretty much killed that argument. That the Urkainians continues to fight means finally they do not care.

What is that 'good' relationship? To Russia, it means a subordinate posture. To the EU, it means at least a contributor to economic prosperity to all members.

Its very easy to start a war. The war started when UK and US infiltrated the Ukrainian politics and imposed a puppet regime. From then on Ukraine gradualy was made into a anti-Russian state. When i say state i mean state apparatus including armed forces leadership, because most of the civillians never wanted bad relationship with Russians.

The Zelensky puppet regime and his minions in the political and military complex are all funded by USA and UK. What they do is only their responibility and speaks not for the Ukrainian majority civilians. Ukrainian media is of course also either compromised or intimidated into towing US foreign policy diktat.

Conclusion: Ukraine suffers from Classic colonial intervention from USA. In that regard, it can be regarded as a banana republic. But the difference is that it is not Uncle Sams backyard but the birthplace of Russia.

Last edited:
No, i believe Not.
Wars are just continuation of politics, so the real culprits are politicians.

Politicians create nations, groups, identities and needs. Politicians also split nations, and if neccesary send people to war.

In the end it are soldiers that go on the battlefield to slaughter.

In the end it are soldiers that go on the battlefield to slaughter.

The soldier only obeys. Its his duty to obey just like its the duty of a doctor to save lifes. This is how it must be if there is to be any ordered society aka civilization.

The responsibility rests on the top descision makers.

Its very easy to start a war.
Yes. Russia learned the hard way.

The war started when UK and US infiltrated the Ukrainian politics and imposed a puppet regime. From then on Ukraine gradualy was made into a anti-Russian state. When i say state i mean state apparatus including armed forces leadership, because most of the civillians never wanted bad relationship with Russians.

The Zelensky puppet regime and his minions in the political and military complex are all funded by USA and UK. What they do is only their responibility and speaks not the unrainian majority civilians. Ukrainian media is of course also either compromised or intimidated into towing US foreign policy diktat.

Conclusion: Ukraine suffers from Classic colonial intervention from USA. In that regard, it can be regarded as a banana republic. But the difference is that it is not Uncle Sams backyard but the birthplace of Russia.
When I was active duty, I met a CIA officer while we were waiting on our flights. I was returning to RAF Upper Heyford and he was going to the US Embassy in East Berlin. We had a couple hrs of excellent convos. He told me that if the CIA was as capable as the movies and novels made it out to be, the US would be running the world and everyone would know it.

The soldier only obeys. Its his duty to obey just like its the duty of a doctor to save lifes. This is how it must be if there is to be any ordered society aka civilization.

Wrong, i have a functianal brain. If i get ordered to comitt a massacre or to rape i would denie such an order. Laws in civilized nations give soldiers the right to denie illegal orders

The soldiers can also disobey and prevent wars.

Wrong, i have a functianal brain. If i get ordered to comitt a massacre or to rape i would denie such an order. Laws in civilized nations give soldiers the right to denie illegal orders
He said that only to give excuse to any Russian soldier who committed a war crime.

You live in fantasy land.... Ask an Iraqi, Yemeni, Palestinian, Yemeni, Libyan, Kashmiri, Bosnian, Syrian, about this illusionary fantastically evolved 21st century humanity...

I say... We are still the savages we always were.

As Einstein said, "I do not know what [destructive] weapons WW III will be fought with, but WW IV will be fought with sticks and stones".

No, I was just making sense sense of Putin Mad war Its most obvious to the Russian army that Ukraine does not want them there so they know what theyre doing is wrong on every level, war crimes aplenty

You live in fantasy land.... Ask an Iraqi, Yemeni, Palestinian, Yemeni, Libyan, Kashmiri, Bosnian, Syrian, about this illusionary fantastically evolved 21st century humanity...

I say... We are still the savages we always were.

As Einstein said, "I do not know what [destructive] weapons WW III will be fought with, but WW IV will be fought with sticks and stones".

An ordinary person from a non-Western country doesn't care. It is the harsh truth. Just like a person from a Western country won't care about wars taking place in non-Western countries.

What I have found baffling is the fact how Western countries pressure non-Western countries to be on their side. The Western countries have literally been pressuring and lobbying in many countries to take their side. Writing letters to governments and threatening countries with all kinds of repercussions.

What I have found baffling is the fact how Western countries pressure non-Western countries to be on their side. The Western countries have literally been pressuring and lobbying in many countries to take their side.
You mean the reverse NEVER happened?

You mean the reverse NEVER happened?

I doubt that any non-Western country has ever written letters to Western governments to take their side. Worse, I have never seen a non-Western government topple a Western government because they didn't side with their war narrative. This has happened and blatantly.

Yes. Russia learned the hard way.

When I was active duty, I met a CIA officer while we were waiting on our flights. I was returning to RAF Upper Heyford and he was going to the US Embassy in East Berlin. We had a couple hrs of excellent convos. He told me that if the CIA was as capable as the movies and novels made it out to be, the US would be running the world and everyone would know it.

The Russians learned a lesson but its the Ukrainians who remain devastated.

The CIA and US Politico-NGO complex are neither as competent as they are potrayed in Hollywood fictions, or as incompetent as they want us to believe. If they were useless they would have been disbanded long ago.

Last edited:
I doubt that any non-Western country has ever written letters to Western governments to take their side. Worse, I have never seen a non-Western government topple a Western government because they didn't side with their war narrative. This has happened and blatantly.

Are you kidding me? Morocco for example constantly tries to get Europe on its side regarding west sahara

The Russians learned a lesson but its the Ukrainians who are devastated.

The CIA and US Politico-NGO complex are neither as competent as they are potrayed in Hollywood fictions, or as incompetent as they want US to believe. If they were useless they would have been disbanded long ago.

Ukraine fights for their freedom after hundreds if years russian opression. Was there ever a costless war for freedom?

Are you kidding me? Morocco for example constantly tries to get Europe on its side regarding west sahara

Did Morocco initiate regime change in any Western country who didn't side with its narrative? Did Morocco threaten any Western country with sanctions etc.?

Nah...The USSR just ran the tanks over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom