What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Ukraine get tillions of dollars from IMF to buy weapons? They can probably buy some Leopard 2 tanks from Germany. Maybe even a squadron of Typhoon.

Putin hates globalization. Putin is threat to IMF.
Please make no joke

Putin creates fear not only in Ukraine, but panics Poland, Romania, Baltic’s, Sweden, Finland, and even here in Germany.
The government pours money in war bunkers and air raid sirens.

I am for fully rearmament of Germany.

If Germany military complex turns in war mode they can make tanks, planes, battleships, submarines, missiles and everything else in thousands pieces per month.

Leopard 1 tanks....oh God, just stick with the slovakian T72M1. At least those have composite armour. Albeit it wont protect from anything russia has, at least its better then just having RHA as your only source of protection

T-72M1 is 1970s export downgraded. They are vastly inferior to T-72B used by Ukraine which is 1980s version.

europe doest have to buy US oil food or weapons. it can grow its own food and make its own weapons. and buy oil from the Middle East. Or stop oil and build more nuclear power plants.
Yes, but these are long term solutions.

Maybe Green Party's idea. It is all about recycling.
It’s better than nothing. Ukraine needs for the offensive every tank. Leopard 1 is immediately available.
Rheinmetall says training on Leo’s is done within days.

Leopard-1-Panzer im Jahr 2000 bei einer Übung
Bild vergrößern
Leopard-1-Panzer im Jahr 2000 bei einer Übung

Foto: Eckehard Schulz / AP

I know, thats why I am asking if Russian citizens can buy gold at 5,000 ruble per gram.

If they can, I am going to russia to buy gold. Free money.

I can buy at least 200 rubles for every US dollar. With this gold price im getting gold at a major discount, like 50%+ off the gold spot price. Its basically free money

So my guess is Russia doe not allow its citizens to buy gold at this price. This is only the price Russia pays you when it confiscates your gold.
I know that you can freely buy gold in the UK, about £1500 per ounce at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom