What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kherson - now the scheme is clear

Ukrainians kept creeping into the city from the East, out of range of Russian light artillery guarding the bridge from the West.

Long range from up towards Mikolaiv prevents Russian repositioning to attack the flanking move in an open plain.

I see them rushing light infantry into the city + APCs with 30mms within a week.

The bridge is important of course, they don't want Russians to blow it up.

Kherson - now the scheme is clear

Ukrainians kept creeping into the city from the East, out of range of Russian light artillery guarding the bridge from the West.

Long range from up towards Mikolaiv prevents Russian repositioning to attack the flanking move in an open plain.

I see them rushing light infantry into the city + APCs with 30mms within a week.

The bridge is important of course, they don't want Russians to blow it up.

Not gonna happen. Kherson is very important to Russian invaders. Kherson is at the mouth of Dnipr river and chokes the river. The plan is to travel up the Dnipr river from Kherson to take Kiev.

That's why Russian invaders been cruise missiling Ukraine's fuel depots to prevent an armored push towards Kherson.

That young woman was really good breeding material. Sad loss for humanity. Rather than picking up a gun to fight, should have stayed home having kids :sick:
The Slavic women are fighters..I guess.. you should see the Russian women during WWII..from pilots to tankers to snipers ..they fought like men..

1649686194428.png

1649686293927.png

1649686396005.png

1649686484921.png

Yes they need to be arrested especially the Serbian woman Maria Abramovic, Good riddance.

Yes, NATO regime leaders need to be arrested indeed. So that not only more children will remain unharmed, but fewer wars are provoked and engineered, like the current one they brought about in Ukraine.

Now back to the convicted child sex offender, Scott Ritter. why does he support Russia so much? what other crimes to they know about?

Convicted by what sort of a court, by what sort of a criminal justice? The same kind of justice which attempted to have Assange jailed under similar pretexts, because he talked too much? The same western justice system which is presided over by oligarchs similar to those who paid visits to Epstein? Maybe, just maybe it's because Ritter's analyses much like Assange's leaks are successful at debunking their propaganda, which tends to suggest that allegations against these dissidents aren't worth much.

As for why Ritter refuses to parrot NATO regime propaganda relative to the Russian special military operation in Ukraine, I addressed it above: he witnessed US fabrications about Iraqi WMD first hand nearly 20 years ago, and it's been about 20 years that he's espousing a dissident view on foreign policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom